The Return of an unfamiliar Jesus?

maybe learn the lesson of the sparrow

And be not afraid of those killing the body, and are not able to kill the soul, but fear rather Him who is able both soul and body to destroy in gehenna.

It is the liar that steals your soul... as to convey the lies, you kill yourself!

That is the difference of ‘One who made the choice’ and ‘One who was chosen’….

The dali lama was chosen.

Each man can make a choice! And the very first one should be to be absolutely honest with yourself and everything you represent as true.

The truth is absolute! Existence only operates in one form and it is our species that has caused all these tangents to what is true.

To know that what you do is your life, then in a literally sense you would have the ability to create an existence of life-ever-lasting.

The reason these 'truths' are so foreign, is that pure honesty is so 'unfamiliar.'
Truth is "absolute"? To the Germans, truth was absolute in 1933. They were the chosen. So they chose to destroy the world and remake it in their image. In 1941 the Americans saw truth a different way, so they sought to put a stop to the Germans' vision of "truth". Guess who won out?

Man's "truth" is as fleeting as the weather. That includes philosophy. Jesus made it clear...there is only one truth that is inalienable. That is God's truth. Follow that "truth" and man can not go wrong. I hate when humans talk smack about truth (like they know more than everyone else). I know natural truth (the pain of this world), and am learning God's truth (a much better way of life/existing). I suggest you try to learn the same.

v/r

Q

Truth is "absolute"?
Yes. As anything else is an opinion or of a down right, fib, no exception. That means any words or representation any person can make.

To the Germans, truth was absolute in 1933. They were the chosen.
2 facts to look at…. One they assembled the ‘chosen ones’ (Jewish) per religious representations and then without the germans
Israel would not currently exist as she does today.

So a question stands, is it rude that the holocaust occurred or that Israel exists? It seems Russia lost over 12 million soldiers alone, and 1.2 million are fenced in at Gaza now.

So they chose to destroy the world and remake it in their image. In 1941 the Americans saw truth a different way, so they sought to put a stop to the Germans' vision of "truth". Guess who won out?
Humanity sure didn’t as now that war of all wars is real close based on what is occurring in the middle-east. Yet do many recognize the institution of conflict is founded in religious ideas. And even now each side says the land is theirs by god.

Man's "truth" is as fleeting as the weather. That includes philosophy. Jesus made it clear...there is only one truth that is inalienable. That is God's truth.
Correct……..and the purest representation of God is through nature!

Follow that "truth" and man can not go wrong.
I agree. Know the rules of 'existence' and be able to comprehend the truth. Man created the existence of the terms ‘phenomena’..magic…omnipotence and even the word GOD, to describe what they could not understand.

I hate when humans talk smack about truth (like they know more than everyone else).
are you a martian?….. as your opinion is quite human, even with all that emotion……. "(like they know more than everyone else)"

I know natural truth (the pain of this world)
All pain is based on your own needs/desires….. as pain attached to things is the error of the human experience. Suffering is not the rule, as suffering is self imposed.

and am learning God's truth (a much better way of life/existing).
AS if anywhere in written form the truth exists? Name one that all mankind can equally recognize as true, that is not an opinion written by man. Nature and life is what reveals the truth as God does not fib.

Sorry, as your opinion falls short of complete in knowledge, each word shares your own experience of what you understand, yet falls short of understanding. The best suggestion is to remember ‘man created all words’

I suggest you try to learn the same

and maybe use integrity to establish facts, rather than conform to beliefs

But yet you fib over and over and over and over again......

quote]
the bible promises always come true and they are very good :) death will be swallowed up forever . that is some promise to look forward too, that is a nice promise isnt it?:)

But yet you fib over and over and over and over again......

quote]
the bible promises always come true and they are very good :) death will be swallowed up forever . that is some promise to look forward too, that is a nice promise isnt it?:)

What we know as physical death, will always occur, as just when you sleep each night your body is not doing much of anything by choice. Or simply each night your conscious awareness of doing is out.

That 'death will be swallowed up forever' is when you can know in a literal sense, as can be equally to every soul, that what you impose to existence is a life, then you can plant a tree, contribute to make a child, teach and share knowledge; that each gift you impose to existence will still be here.

and if what you contribute is good, it will far outlive you as a person of choice (consciousness upon a body)......

These are truths... not magical hopes of things....

For example: when the truth is know, the fathers will be raised to the flesh,

well let;s do it....

If you are of the seeds of your parents, then each has a portion of their life literally alive and in you. Well then each of their parents is also alive and in you....

So then from the beginning of time, literally in you, are the lives and contributions to that life since the very beginning, each are physically alive and in the flesh as you stand.....

so now you know why it is so important to 'honor thy mother and thy father'...

;)

Bishadi;145278 That 'death will be swallowed up forever' ;)[/quote said:
this death will be swallowed up forever spoken of in ROMANS 5;12

That is why, just as through one man (adam) sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned.

BUT NO WORRIES :)

For since death is through a man,(adam) resurrection of the dead is also through a man.(Jesus) For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive ....
I CORINTHIANS 15;21-22....

this death will be swallowed up forever spoken of in ROMANS 5;12

That is why, just as through one man (adam) sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned.

BUT NO WORRIES :)

For since death is through a man,(adam) resurrection of the dead is also through a man.(Jesus) For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive ....
I CORINTHIANS 15;21-22....

But you suggested in 1914, jesus came and that is how you know Jehovah by name.....

yet people are still dying..........

so I guess, JC did not return and that witnessing is pretty thin.... :eek:

But you suggested in 1914, jesus came and that is how you know Jehovah by name.....

yet people are still dying..........

so I guess, JC did not return and that witnessing is pretty thin.... :eek:

In 1914 Jesus recieved his kingship in the heavenly kingdom Daniel 7;13-14 Daniel 2;44 and now we are well along into bible prophecy , and at the end of all the things to be acomplished death will have been swallowed up for ever
1 corinthians 15;24-28

Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet. 26 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing. 27 For [God] "subjected all things under his feet." But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that it is with the exception of the one who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.

yes the last enemy death is going to be brought to nothing :)

you still on this line of thought but fail to read further

Daniel 7 11 "Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire. 12 (The other beasts had been stripped of their authority, but were allowed to live for a period of time.)
13 "In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him.
Remember that was the vision

15 "I, Daniel, was troubled in spirit, and the visions that passed through my mind disturbed me. 16 I approached one of those standing there and asked him the true meaning of all this.
"So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things:

and to that portion you quote

26 " 'But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be handed over to the saints, the people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.'

Note how one side is destroyed. and the final peace is when

""""Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be handed over to the saints, the people of the Most High""""

"The People...".. as the 'knowledge of existence' is the highest pinnacle of our species enabling that ever lasting peace... The conflict here is in your idea, that magic will be what brings Peace when basic common sense shares that knowledge is the only thing that will.

As it is real easy to see why christian theology suggests that him with "understanding' is the adversary, as then each man can be equal and the leadership of the religions will be over.

28 "This is the end of the matter

daniel 12;4 true knowledge is now abundant

And as for you, O Daniel, make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end. Many will rove about, and the [true] knowledge will become abundant." :)

its all happening in the time of the end , especially since 1914 when Jesus recieved kingship .

daniel 12;4 true knowledge is now abundant

And as for you, O Daniel, make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end. Many will rove about, and the [true] knowledge will become abundant." :)

its all happening in the time of the end , especially since 1914 when Jesus recieved kingship .

seems maybe the meanings from you are biased

Daniel 12:4 </SPAN>And thou, O Daniel, hide the things, and seal the book till the time of the end, many do go to and fro, and knowledge is multiplied.'
1914, was not the ‘time of the end’

how many generations have lived since?

So when knowledge is founded to existence a complete change will roll through the earth’s people. (something about 'light' hint hint) That is probably a good time to see the 'end times' are approaching
5 And I have looked -- I, Daniel -- and lo, two others are standing, one here at the edge of the flood, and one there at the edge of the flood,
6 and he saith to the one clothed in linen, who [is] upon the waters of the flood, `Till when [is] the end of these wonders?'
7And I hear the one clothed in linen, who [is] upon the waters of the flood, and he doth lift up his right hand and his left unto the heavens, and sweareth by Him who is living to the age, that, `After a time, times, and a half, and at the completion of the scattering of the power of the holy people, finished are all these.'
And the religions will fall!
As knowledge of truth needs no submission to misleading hopes.
8 And I have heard, and I do not understand, and I say, `O my lord, what [is] the latter end of these?'
9And he saith, `Go, Daniel; for hidden and sealed [are] the things till the time of the end;
Was 1914 the end? Nope!.....
10 Purify themselves, yea, make themselves white, yea, refined are many: and the wicked have done wickedly, and none of the wicked understand, and those acting wisely do understand;
So use your head when you observe knowledge, use your wisdom to comprehend rather than continue the furtherance of the misgivings of hope within faith.

The choice to convey what you do not have the ability to prove as fact, is wicked!
Wisdom is based on true experience and knowledge!

So it seems your integrity has you in a dilemma; lying to yourself about what is true, has you on the opposing side of true understanding.

Remember when the truth stands firm, the religions fall.

As the true knowledge is available to all then each is equally capable of transcending from ignorance.

quote]
1914 was the START of the last days .

it was the time of the end for manmade goverments and rulerships,
and now we are well along into the time of the end . yes 1914 was the START of the last days

quote]
1914 was the START of the last days .

it was the time of the end for manmade goverments and rulerships,
and now we are well along into the time of the end . yes 1914 was the START of the last days

So is JC walking around?

Is he carrying a 'book of life?'

What day is the rapture?

Where is the knowledge to combine all mankind?

When will all of Charles Manson's sins, be undone (forgiven; as he confessed)?

And if the JW gang exceeded 144k as suggested back in the early 1900's then does that mean, you have no chair?

What about the 1/3 of mankind passing to horrible 'hell on earth' .....'fire from the sky' and all them plagues going to hit?

And can someone please stop that 7 headed dragon from eating all them seals?

or is it opening seals? :cool:

It seems maybe what you seek is closer than you think, and yet quite 'unfamiliar."

So is JC walking around?

Is he carrying a 'book of life?'

What day is the rapture?

Where is the knowledge to combine all mankind?

When will all of Charles Manson's sins, be undone (forgiven; as he confessed)?

And if the JW gang exceeded 144k as suggested back in the early 1900's then does that mean, you have no chair?

What about the 1/3 of mankind passing to horrible 'hell on earth' .....'fire from the sky' and all them plagues going to hit?

And can someone please stop that 7 headed dragon from eating all them seals?

or is it opening seals? :cool:

It seems maybe what you seek is closer than you think, and yet quite 'unfamiliar."
you seem to have many unanswered questions, but those who have taken in accurate knowledge of the bible will find that they are really well fed in a spiritual way , and this is how that accurate knowledge starts off.

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. JOHN 17;3

:) YES THE ANSWERS ARE ALL IN THE BIBLE :)

and gaining an accurate knowledge about what the bible REALLY teaches will get us on the road to life .

Taste and see that JEHOVAH is good.

Taste and see that Jehovah is good, O YOU people;
Happy is the able-bodied man that takes refuge in him.

psalm 34;8

bible_teach.jpg
What Does the Bible Really Teach?

The Bible provides the key to your enjoying a truly satisfying life. It can help you to deal with problems. Would you like to find out what the Bible really teaches? This book will help you. 224 pages.

and yes JEHOVAH provides many good things .

yes in these last days provisions indeed are abundant for those who are willing to be fed by the channel that Jesus is feeding .

and the channel is the one in MATTHEW 24;45-47 and they are FAITHFUL indeed .

and they feed mee very well ,and it is very good food indeed . it is good bible based food .

and it is very good :)

The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures
It has a concordance, marginal references, an appendix, and maps; hard black cover with gilt-embossed title; special Bible paper; over 1,600 pages

if you taste and see that JEHOVAH is good :)

Not only will you have a relationship with Jehovah that becomes a haven of security now but you will also have the precious hope of living forever in Paradise, where you will find "exquisite delight in the abundance of peace."—Psalm 37:11, 29.:)

14I have kept silent from of old, I keep silent, I refrain myself, As a travailing woman I cry out, I desolate and swallow up together.

15I make waste mountains and hills, And all their herbs I dry up, And I have made rivers become isles, And ponds I dry up.

16And I have caused the blind to go, In a way they have not known, In paths they have not known I cause them to tread, I make a dark place before them become light, And unlevelled places become a plain, These [are] the things I have done to them, And I have not forsaken them.

17Removed backward -- utterly ashamed, Are those trusting in a graven image, Those saying to a molten image, `Ye [are] our gods.'

18Ye deaf, hear; and ye blind, look to see.

19Who [is] blind but My servant? And deaf as My messenger I send? Who [is] blind as he who is at peace, Yea, blind, as the servant of Jehovah?
20Seeing many things, and thou observest not, Opening ears, and he heareth not.

Peace will come from the knowledge of 'light'............. simply observe what is true ;)

Peace will come from the knowledge of 'light'............. simply observe what is true ;)

Source of Knowledge.

Jehovah is actually the basic Source of knowledge.

Jesus stressed the importance of truly knowing him and his Father, and knowledge is repeatedly emphasized in the books of the Christian Greek Scriptures.—Joh 17:3; Php 1:9; 2Pe 3:18.

The Bible repeatedly links Jehovah and knowledge, calling him "a God of knowledge" and describing him as "perfect in knowledge."—1Sa 2:3; Job 36:4; 37:14, 16.

The role that Jehovah has assigned to his Son in the outworking of His purposes is of such importance that it can be said of Jesus: "Carefully concealed in him are all the treasures of wisdom and of knowledge." (Col 2:3)

Source of Knowledge.

Jehovah is actually the basic Source of knowledge.

Jesus stressed the importance of truly knowing him and his Father, and knowledge is repeatedly emphasized in the books of the Christian Greek Scriptures.—Joh 17:3; Php 1:9; 2Pe 3:18.

The Bible repeatedly links Jehovah and knowledge, calling him "a God of knowledge" and describing him as "perfect in knowledge."—1Sa 2:3; Job 36:4; 37:14, 16.

The role that Jehovah has assigned to his Son in the outworking of His purposes is of such importance that it can be said of Jesus: "Carefully concealed in him are all the treasures of wisdom and of knowledge." (Col 2:3)

Hey they call the last Buddha the 'king of knowledge' also......

24 "This is what the LORD says—
your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb:
I am the LORD,
who has made all things,
who alone stretched out the heavens,
who spread out the earth by myself,

25 who foils the signs of false prophets
and makes fools of diviners,
who overthrows the learning of the wise
and turns it into nonsense,

26 who carries out the words of his servants
and fulfills the predictions of his messengers

Now to observe all of existence as God. That means all things including knowledge of each branch of mankind. Not just what a single sect (1914 and
a bunch of mee me posts) but of honoring each of the children (banches) of mankind.

Many have misleading ideas; which will be ended.

Fools are to be made of the preachers of faith and magical blessings confined to the doctrines of religious teachings.

Those who convey religion as being the form of wisdom; shall find the nonsense never offered the children peace.

Each can be a messenger by choice; be true to existence and represent what is pure.

Each can be a messenger by choice represent what is pure.

:)very true indeed .:)

i have found the way and it is very good .

"My Sheep Listen to My Voice, . . . and They Follow Me." (John 10:27)

this is the way walk in it my people .

and they will be well fed in abundance matthew 24;45-47

and its all good food :)

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. john 17;3

its all in the bible , and the bible tells us who the true God is .

That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth.psalm 83;18​

A wolf or wolfish person is an enemy not only of the sheep but also of their Right Shepherd. The wolf does not gather the sheep with the shepherd but scatters them; he is not for the Right Shepherd Jesus but against him. (Luke 11:23)

Apostles Die, and Apostasy Develops

The apostles of Jesus Christ acted as a restraint against this apostasy for as long as they lived.

After the death of the apostles, however, religious leaders using "every powerful work and lying signs and portents and . . . every unrighteous deception" in order to mislead many turned more and more people away from the truths taught by Jesus and his apostles. (2 Thessalonians 2:3, 6-12)

but no worries ,now in these the last days true worship is restored.

and the true congregation has loving shepherds who are helping to gather a GREAT CROWD REVELATION 7;9-10

lots of gathering going on and not a wolf insight.:)

Back