The Return of an unfamiliar Jesus?

A shame that its wolves in charge of the flocks.

Yet even the Pope goes to the doctor. :rolleyes:

Supposed to be the closest man to God in catholism, yet relies on the collective knowledge of 'alchemist' who had to hide to survive during the reign of the inquisitions.

Just as our mee me (wolf) continues to misrepresent a religious teaching, unnoticed among sheep.

11As a dog hath returned to its vomit, A fool is repeating his folly.

The selfishness of representing what is not understood is like 'wolf in sheeps clothing.'

Not concerned of his own demise but willing to prey upon the meak all the same.

Yet even the Pope goes to the doctor. :rolleyes:

Supposed to be the closest man to God in catholism, yet relies on the collective knowledge of 'alchemist' who had to hide to survive during the reign of the inquisitions.

Just as our mee me (wolf) continues to misrepresent a religious teaching, unnoticed among sheep.

[/font][/size]

The selfishness of representing what is not understood is like 'wolf in sheeps clothing.'

Not concerned of his own demise but willing to prey upon the meak all the same.
Some how I doubt mee is a wolf of any sort. At least his words aren't designed to cut to the quick, unlike yours. No, mee doesn't take great pleasure in tearing other apart. Indeed, his is like the foolish shepard attempting to call a flock together, wherein yours is a deliberate attempt to skatter the flock in disillusionment and fear.

Some how I doubt mee is a wolf of any sort. At least his words aren't designed to cut to the quick, unlike yours. No, mee doesn't take great pleasure in tearing other apart. Indeed, his is like the foolish shepard attempting to call a flock together, wherein yours is a deliberate attempt to skatter the flock in disillusionment and fear.

any who fib without responsibility to the representation is misleading any exposed to the ill regard; a wolf in sheeps clothing; representing a fib with no concern but for their own ideas of the truth.

difference is one actually does the homework an one does not. Like a nurse in relation to the doctor and you are the patient with a brain tumor.

Which do you prefer? One that sounds and looks good or the truth no matter how ugly?

To observe the scriptures with true kindness and compassion, then the truth reveals itself, to remain complacent to an ideology of self and isolating secularisms, then ill regard continues.

Seems that to remain honest and an intent towards the truth, just might make the decietful feel cornered with responsibility.

Do you have a guilty conscious?

any who fib without responsibility to the representation is misleading any exposed to the ill regard; a wolf in sheeps clothing; representing a fib with no concern but for their own ideas of the truth.

difference is one actually does the homework an one does not. Like a nurse in relation to the doctor and you are the patient with a brain tumor.

Which do you prefer? One that sounds and looks good or the truth no matter how ugly?

To observe the scriptures with true kindness and compassion, then the truth reveals itself, to remain complacent to an ideology of self and isolating secularisms, then ill regard continues.

Seems that to remain honest and an intent towards the truth, just might make the decietful feel cornered with responsibility.

Do you have a guilty conscious?
what a fool.

:) A wolf is not interested in the teachings of Jesus , but mee loves to promote true bible teachings .
JOHN 3;16-17
matthew 24;14
MATTHEW 28;19-20
Daniel 2;44
DANIEL 7;13-14
matthew 24;45-47
matthew 5;5
revelation 7;9-10
PSALM 83;18
PSALM 37;11
REVELATION 14;1

:)AND ITS ALL VERY GOOD :)

And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd. JOHN 10;16

I am working on my baaaaaaaaa i dont know how to howl like a wolf. and mee has washed that robe in the blood of the lamb , revelation 7;9-10
along with all of the other great crowd :) and its very good

fOR MEE
the Lord Jesus Christ, the Right Shepherd, is the one i listen too ,and in faithful brothers who are appointed to be shepherds of the flock.

and yes i go to the congregations of JEHOVAHS WITNESSES to listen to Jesus voice.

its not my job to shepherd its my Job to make known GOODNEWS , matthew 24;14 along with a great crowd from all nations revelation 7;9-10

and i have my symbolic palm branch in my hand .

i am promoting the reigning king Jesus christ and the heavenly kingdom that his father has given him great aurthority in Daniel 2;44 daniel 7;13-14

and its very good :) its all happening in the last days.

lots of sheep are being fed , and its all good bible based good food matthew 24;45-47

Some how I doubt mee is a wolf of any sortquote]

mee is learning to be a sheep .:)

Even though the churches of Christendom may not think and teach so, Jesus is interested in more than just saving human creatures into heavenly life.

Jesus said: "And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd." (John 10:16)

mee is listening to Jesus voice

:)

I am working on my baaaaaaaaa i dont know how to howl like a wolf. and mee has washed that robe in the blood of the lamb , revelation 7;9-10
along with all of the other great crowd :) and its very good

rev 7

3`Do not injure the land, nor the sea, nor the trees, till we may seal the servants of our God upon their foreheads.'

4And I heard the number of those sealed, (144 thousands were sealed out of all the tribes of the sons of Israel):

5of the tribe of Judah 12 thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Reuben 12 thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Gad 12 thousand were sealed;

6of the tribe of Asher 12 thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Naphtali 12 thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Manasseh 12 thousand were sealed;

7of the tribe of Simeon 12 thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Levi 12 thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Issachar 12 thousand were sealed;

8of the tribe of Zebulun 12 thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Joseph 12 thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Benjamin 12 thousand were sealed.

9After these things I saw, and lo, a great multitude, which to number no one was able, out of all nations, and tribes, and peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne, and before the Lamb, arrayed in white robes, and palms in their hands,

10and crying with a great voice, saying, `The salvation [is] to Him who is sitting upon the throne -- to our God, and to the Lamb!'
11And all the messengers stood around the throne, and the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell upon their face, and bowed before God,
So what does that mark on 'your' forehead look like?

rev 7

So what does that mark on 'your' forehead look like?

I am not one of the 144,000 who are going to heaven , i am one of the OTHER SHEEP that Jesus spoke of in JOHN 10;16

but as Jesus said ,they would be one flock with one shepherd.

Jesus’ sheep, both the "little flock" (144,000)and the "other sheep," who follow his lead, are well cared for. (Lu 12:32; Joh 10:4, 14, 16; Re 7:16, 17) :)

The "little flock" in one fold will rule with Christ in heaven, and the "other sheep" in the other fold will live on the Paradise earth.

Yet, despite being in two folds, the sheep have no jealousy, nor do they feel segregated, for as Jesus says, they "become one flock" under "one shepherd."

:)ND ITS VERY GOOD :)

I am not one of the 144,000 who are going to heaven
Sorry to here that. Made some rude decisions, did ya?

The "little flock" in one fold will rule with Christ in heaven, and the "other sheep" in the other fold will live on the Paradise earth.
so which place will you be?

Yet, despite being in two folds, the sheep have no jealousy, nor do they feel segregated, for as Jesus says, they "become one flock" under "one shepherd."
One shepherd, 2 folds........ of one heaven or now there is 2 heavens.....

But I am still interested in
Rev 7: 3 .......`Do not injure the land, nor the sea, nor the trees, till we may seal the servants of our God upon their foreheads.'

What is the mark supposed to be? Did you ever wonder maybe you'd been left out, since that mark thing is not on your head?

Maybe some of the material in the bible needs to be reassessed.

Be pure with integrity and maybe learn more and more each day.

:)ND ITS VERY GOOD :)

Sorry to here that. Made some rude decisions, did ya?

so which place will you be?[/font]

quote]

mee has made some good decisions , and my hope is to be one of these ones.

But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth,
And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace. psalm 37;11

i am a work in progress. but i am being taught very well.

And it must occur in the final part of the days [that] the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, and it will certainly be lifted up above the hills; and to it peoples must stream. 2 And many nations will certainly go and say: "Come, YOU people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion law will go forth, and the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. 3 And he will certainly render judgment among many peoples, and set matters straight respecting mighty nations far away. And they will have to beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears. They will not lift up sword, nation against nation, neither will they learn war anymore. 4 And they will actually sit, each one under his vine and under his fig tree, and there will be no one making [them] tremble; for the very mouth of Jehovah of armies has spoken [it].MICAH 4;1-4

I am being set straight in the ways of the most high.

along with a great crowd from all nations and we have our palm branches in our hands revelation 7;9-10

But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth,
Do you find that continuing knowledge untrue to existence as meek…..?

Over 4000 posts representing many fibs. Proposing that each person is supposed to call god, by his first name……. meek?

i am a work in progress. but i am being taught very well.
but integrity and honesty of representing knowledge in not part of the job of being human? (thou shalt not lie).

The only thing each and every person (your brothers) can observe is your complacency to a single set of literature……. Where is the progress?

Where is the integrity?

Where is the humility to pursue the truth?

What contribution have you shared other than ……………no matter what facts of reality (light) are truly observed, each must stick to calling god by his first name and maintaining faith over the integrity of the truth………. That is all any person can capture from all them posts your selfish heart continues to convey. The forked tongue of deceit!

The idea of you being wrong is unfamiliar, isn't it? :(

Not a meek or humble submission to god; in any context of the idea. :(

That is sooooo sad! Now do you see why, the children must be the priority, as then all them complacent folk and preachers can be removed from being heard ever again.

Bishadi and mee

Its really sad and I cant even say that Im sorry for thinking it.... but Im getting really tired of seeing your names linked together. :(

Its annoying enough to have mee's 4,000+ cut and paste posts :p but to have Bishadi trying to match him post for post... even digging up ones that were already buried!! aaargh ... I even tried bumping some other threads to bury these newer ones but you both keep egging them on. Can we call a truce please??? Its very hard to get going and maintain a discussion when you both are derailing every other thread... with mee cut and pasting and Bishadi harassing mee and his beliefs.

I did a google search because I didnt know what a "bishadi" was and lo and behold I get a plethora of entries for many many many different forums with a poster interestingly called just that, Bishadi. Coincidence? Maybe... maybe not... So do we have a serial poster that has added the Comparative-Religion notch to his belt? :eek:

I think its a case of some wierd pack mentality... a new guy comes in trying to get in on the forum hierarchy and he sniffs out the resident loner eccentric type ( Jehovah Witness ) and starts harassing him boosting his post count and reputation while in the interim noone else is posting because they cant get a word in edgewise. Its happened before... and It will probably happen again *sigh*

Well... I think a few of us have had enough this time around.

So can we have a truce between you two?

Bishadi and mee

Its really sad and I cant even say that Im sorry for thinking it.... but Im getting really tired of seeing your names linked together. :(

Well... I think a few of us have had enough this time around.

So can we have a truce between you two?

Being judged? On what grounds?

Do you understand what is being said?

Are you faithful to what? Reality? The truth? Or a guise of belief?

What are you basing your judgment on?

Please do not tell us all that the names are what bothers you. If so the word 'faith' has quite the demeaning character in itself.

If even one fib is posted from this opinion; please share it.

As for other sites and the articulation being presented all over the globe; well that is good..... as all four corners should be sharing knowledge.

As for the opinion shared by you, seems that maybe what you feel is true, is being ruined and to believe in a faith of misguided hope, is soon to be over.

Maybe you are on unfamiliar ground?

How about asking questions. How about using the time to observe the material and learn. How about being honest with yourself and ask, 'do I have the right to dampen a progression of growth for my own needs and desires?'

It is why I ask, is any of it a fib?

Being judged? On what grounds?

Harassing mee plain and simple.

Do you understand what is being said?

Im quite literate.. thanks! Im also quite knowledgeable about JWs doctrine and how it compares to the Word of God. If you knew myself or any of the other Christians on this forum you would know that in the past 3 years we have all addressed those differences to mee... to no avail of course. Hes pretty hard hearted at this point and hes like a dog with a bone... but you wouldnt know that because you are new..

Are you faithful to what? Reality? The truth? Or a guise of belief?

Im a follower of Jesus Christ. He is first and foremost my Savior. I am an ambassador to the kingdom of Heaven...

How about you?

What are you basing your judgment on?

http://www.comparative-religion.com/forum/code-of-conduct-7047.html

feel free to read at your leisure... if you dont have the time to...

Conduct

1. We aim to uphold a good standard of conduct in the forums.

Please respect other members and avoid making posts that may be seen as personally offensive. We don’t allow flame wars here.

Please note that this applies both to public postings and Private Messages.

2. We do not allow CR to be used as a soapbox to aggressively promote any faith, or see any faith aggressively attacked.

Please do not tell us all that the names are what bothers you. If so the word 'faith' has quite the demeaning character in itself.

You lost me...

If even one fib is posted from this opinion; please share it.

The word "fib" is funny to me.. it brings to mind a white lie that doesnt harm... do you have a problem with calling something a lie? I could care less at this point in having an opinion. Your posts to mee are redundant and its been done too many times to count

As for other sites and the articulation being presented all over the globe; well that is good..... as all four corners should be sharing knowledge.

So that is you? On all those other forums? :eek:

As for the opinion shared by you, seems that maybe what you feel is true, is being ruined and to believe in a faith of misguided hope, is soon to be over.

Truth is relative and I guess you could say "in the eye of the beholder" You cant prove faith. I know the truth as its revealed to me and Im confident in that... Im also confident in an all-powerful God and it doesnt edify Christ or the church to badger the JW into believing the truth that only the Holy Spirit can convict us of.

Maybe you are on unfamiliar ground?

Hardly

How about asking questions. How about using the time to observe the material and learn. How about being honest with yourself and ask, 'do I have the right to dampen a progression of growth for my own needs and desires?'

Like I said.. you are new and you dont know me or mee for that matter.. You arent helping mee grow.. you are making him dig in and cut and paste even more aggressively lol.

I think you are full of yourself.

Harassing mee plain and simple.
No harassment intended, plain and simple.

Im quite literate.. thanks! Im also quite knowledgeable about JWs doctrine and how it compares to the Word of God. If you knew myself or any of the other Christians on this forum you would know that in the past 3 years we have all addressed those differences to mee... to no avail of course. Hes pretty hard hearted at this point and hes like a dog with a bone... but you wouldnt know that because you are new..
OK.... and you aaare the last word?

Im a follower of Jesus Christ. He is first and foremost my Savior. I am an ambassador to the kingdom of Heaven...
That's all faith.

2. We do not allow CR to be used as a soapbox to aggressively promote any faith

So you just broke a rule as the mee me, also represents 'faith' as the reason to fib.

How about you?
my faith is in the ability of each to be equally capable of understanding. My faith is based on reality, not beliefs or hopes of things to absolve my responsibilities to existance.

You lost me...
'Faith' in the name is quite ugly in my opinion as it shares the lack of integrity towards reality.

The word "fib" is funny to me.. it brings to mind a white lie that doesnt harm...
So to suggest JC will simply release you of all your sins and the ill regard towards others is a 'little white lie'...... as then others can read the fib and possibly begin their whole lives believing in a flat out lie.

do you have a problem with calling something a lie? I could care less at this point in having an opinion.
Then why the posts? One miinute all you are doing is judging and giving this forum YOUR opinion and the next you 'could care less.' Well which is it? Are you honest about what you represent or are you being defensive based on that REAL insecurity?

Your posts to mee are redundant and its been done too many times to count
Because maybe comprehension has been so blinded by the lies and fibs you now consider true, that everytime something that causes you to think, hurts?

So that is you? On all those other forums? :eek:
And from how the brain works, to physics and good and bad...... I rather enjoy seeing others opinions and try to comprehend the variety of material that must be addressed before UNDERSTANDING can be finished.

Truth is relative and I guess you could say "in the eye of the beholder"
That is a LIE.......... The truth only works one way..... whether you behold reality or yourself......

You cant prove faith. I know the truth as its revealed to me and Im confident in that...
A lie, from a complacent believer of misguided knowledge.

Im also confident in an all-powerful God and it doesnt edify Christ or the church to badger the JW into believing the truth that only the Holy Spirit can convict us of.
so your confidence is what you live by...... charles manson is confident too.....

Same MO.... misguide, teach and abuse them who are too complacent and simple to know the difference. That day of judgment will have this type on the menu.

Like I said.. you are new and you dont know me or mee for that matter..
Never asked if you were the pope or a bush.. don't care!

Either be straight and honest with every representation you make or simply leave yourself open for reality to slap you in the face.

It seems quite clear poppet
you are full of yourself.

I have a simple idea....... for all of the forums....... how about you start with..............."i my opinion"...... and let others have theirs, Bish.
You cant go bagging people and their faith/belief cos it doesnt agreee with you. We can have vigorous discussions and debates even but you are getting a little aggressive........."in my opinion"........ Mee is a JW, and he is All that................ what are you,,,,,,,,,,,, or are you going to give us the round about way........ the politicans speak........ the amway salesman...................................a lot of stuff that means nothing.... "in my opinion"

That is all any person can capture from all them posts your selfish heart continues to convey. The forked tongue of deceit!
mee thinks the bible is the pure word of truth :).

All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

2 timothy 3;16-17

and it is most beneficial to mee :) its good to make known the good promises of God .

For the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it. 22 As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth; and as for the treacherous, they will be torn away from it.

proverbs 2;21-22

it will be good when wicked ones are cut-off from the paradise earth.

it will not be a paradise if they are around .

would you not agree that a paradise earth is a good promise from God?:)

I have a simple idea....... for all of the forums....... how about you start with..............."i my opinion"...... and let others have theirs,
You just did.

You cant go bagging people and their faith/belief cos it doesnt agreee with you.
Faith can be maintained but to spread material information that is willfully damaging to others is not an opinion. in my opinion:cool:

We can have vigorous discussions and debates even but you are getting a little aggressive........."in my opinion"........ Mee is a JW, and he is All that
But to suggest that magic will save the day is a fib. OPinion or not, it is these folk as to why many think fibbing is simply an opinion, where each MUST be responsible to what imposition their articulate association imposes to existence. See bush or even the comment McCain made the other day "(the american people) aren't concerned if we stay in Iraq for 100 years"

Me personally; is not willing to accept fibs as OK.

Sorry to read that each is simply OK with having no integrity.

Do you share this same type of complacency to your children, Mom?

................ what are you,,,,,,,,,,,,
a me

As far as this discussion goes

You are posting on the Christianity Forum... you have the burden of proof here... not us. As far as this forum is concerned everything we are saying is TRUE and FACT. That means that everything you say contrary to that is an OPINION that we respectfully allow you to have. All we ask is that you respect us in the same way by understanding that this place belongs to those who follow Jesus Christ.

It is the same way on the Islam or Judiasm forums... but you can definitely say what you want on the Belief and Spirituality or even the Comparative Studies threads...

Thats just the way it is... you are welcome to take yourself to another of the many forums on this wonderfully diverse site if you have a problem with the way it is here.

Btw you arent the first and you definitely wont be the last person that hates Jesus Christ and His followers that comes here.

Back