Biblical beliefs....whatever they are.

1691515327914.png

..if I am right then everything you believe is a lie. It goes both ways because if you are right then everything I believe would be a lie.
I don't see it like that..
We both believe in Almighty God .. and that we will return to our Maker, and He will judge between us
when the time comes.
I do not see how belief in God's "different parts" helps us to worship God.
Is it Jesus, Muhammad or Moses that we worship .. or is it God?

The claim that only one of Christianity, Judaism, or Islam is correct is besides the point.
God is God .. He is aware of those who are sincere, and whose intention is diverse.

G!d.

Jesus, Muhammad and Moses are, as Wil puts it, wayshowers. Buddha is a wayshower, the Hindi faiths have their wayshowers, Tribal cultures have their wayshowers, and seemingly almost all of them are pointing in the same general direction.

We both believe in Almighty God .. and that we will return to our Maker, and He will judge between us
when the time comes.

The claim that only one of Christianity, Judaism, or Islam is correct is besides the point.
God is God .. He is aware of those who are sincere, and whose intention is diverse.
Moses and Muhammad did not forgive sin, or die and rise from the tomb and ascend physically to heaven, according to the Bible. It is the Christ who is worshipped: Emmanuel -- God with us: I Am

Last edited:
The Christ as the messiah 'the anointed one' has taken on a greater meaning in Christianity, with Christ as the incarnation of the new sinless Adam, virgin born, the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world, the sacrifice of God's own son to end all blood sacrifice, and rending the veil of the temple between God and man

Last edited:
View attachment 3539

You churchoids ALWAYS miss the last part of the scripture. And "hell" is a mistanslation.
Just about EVERY church teaches Jesus was alive after being executed- he even 'took that thief to heaven' based on the misplaced comma!
Would be easier to discuss if you reference and cite the passage.
Hell is a mistranslation of which word in which passage?
In which passage, the sense changes by setting a comma?

..but I thought you informed us that the Father and Son do not actually exist ;)
Spirit and matter exist

Spirit weaves matter and the life, death and resurrection of the Christ are the bridge, rending the veil of the temple between God and man

Last edited:
oy....jokes aren't funny if you gotta explain...

izabubu---Isuzu, actually goes back to an old commercial with "Joe Isuzu,"

"'At's OK buddy, I can't say Chevoray."
partially tru, but jokes can't be funny atoll if you don't understand them :confused:

🤔☺️🙃😉

I don't know if I know those commercials, but the Isuzu reminds me of a commercial jingle for a local dealership that was on all local radio stations when I was in college
"♫♪Otto Oldsmobile (Cadillac, Isuzu)♪♪♫"

Perhaps they simply don't make shoes in the right style or size.
True...but they could still dance barefoot on top of a pin.

And since MadJW seems to have disappeared (in a huff?), the answer to how many angels can dance on the head of a pin is:

All of them.

Nobody said they had to all be on there at the same time.

partially tru, but jokes can't be funny atoll if you don't understand them :confused:

🤔☺️🙃😉

I don't know if I know those commercials, but the Isuzu reminds me of a commercial jingle for a local dealership that was on all local radio stations when I was in college
"♫♪Otto Oldsmobile (Cadillac, Isuzu)♪♪♫"
1691800509358.png
Joe Isuzu

True...but they could still dance barefoot on top of a pin.

And since MadJW seems to have disappeared (in a huff?), the answer to how many angels can dance on the head of a pin is:

All of them.

Nobody said they had to all be on there at the same time.
Has he disappeared or just taken a few days off?
I disappear for days at a time and I assume (hope?) nobody notices:cool:

The time stamp shows last he was here on Monday. I've been patiently waiting for him to respond to my post to him...but I think that unnerved him and he left, or that is certainly how it appears. It wasn't intentional on my part, I would have enjoyed a civil discussion with someone that was not a regurgitating robot as long as he could tone it down a notch or two.

<sigh> I seem to have that effect on JWs in particular. Not sure what it is...

And it is noticed when you disappear...

when the time comes.

Most believe in MANY kinds of God(s).
There is ONLY ONE, referred to by Jesus.
Know who He is?

Back