Exclusive Bible

A rocket will lift if the engine is powerful enough. That's not the same thing as flight, in air
Did you miss the subject of the debate???????? The theory of lift, not rocket engines. In case you don't know, the theory of life has to do with airfoils pertaining to airplanes.

Perhaps it got into the air, but I doubt it flew very well or for very long -- so (in my own opinion) the NASA guy was probably right, in principle.
I see you also don't know what you are talking about, have you ever looked at a wing on a jet fighter, very thin and flat.

Surely that is the only way to have a decent discussion? If everybody keeps stomping about declaring they have the only truth then a forum like this one may as well just fold its tent and disappear into the night? IMO!
That was rather my point

How much material would you like to read. Do we have the originals of either the Quran or the Bible, no. You are a smart person and have studied, you understand the process of trying to establish the truth. Can I factually prove that God exists, no, Is there supporting evidence that this world was created and didn't just evolve. Neither God nor evolution can be proven by facts, we take information (facts) and ascertain from what we have. Certainly, just look at the complexity of it all.
OK, but this is your opinion.

Last edited:
This is not biblical teaching
In your opinion..

God hate divorce and never intended to happen..
I did not say that divorce is desirable .. I said that it is sometimes necessary.

A life of misery, is not the concern of God..
That is a nonsensical remark, imo.
God, the Most High, wants nothing but good for us.
He does not give us guidance for His own benefit. G-d has no needs.

Oooh, no. Scripture is layered in meaning.

Most people don't realise the depths of meaning in poetry, or the range of allusion, I mean, most people struggle with legal documents and instruction manuals ... the idea that Scripture is simple, and to be taken at face value and nothing more, is somewhat naive.
That's your opinion, Do not commit adultery does not seem very layered. Legal documents and instruction manuals are produced by lawyers and engineers. You must be a Da Vinci Code theorist. Hidden meanings, seems all very straight forward to me, but I like to let the Scriptures speak for themselves. I did struggle with the parable of the 10 virgins for some time, wondering why the other 5 did not get into heaven. But then I realize that there was this one word that was attached to those 5, "foolish".

I did not say that divorce is desirable .. I said that it is sometimes necessary.
NO, it's never "necessary". It's all about someone not liking someone else. I could understand this easier in arranged marriages, but not marriages of choice. How many women have been sold into marriages that they did not want. It was standard practice in Jewish and Islamic Religions.

That is a nonsensical remark, imo.
God, the Most High, wants nothing but good for us.
He does not give us guidance for His own benefit. G-d has no needs.
I would expect this reply not that I am starting to know you. Is that why there is so much suffering in the world and especially in Islamic countries.

Why do people love to twist what is said by another person. I never said that the sun does not have "mass", I simple was replying to a comment about atoms. Mass does not equal density.
So you do agree that the mass of the sun means there is enough hydrogen to compress under the force of its own gravity to the point where the atoms are pushed close enough, to fuse into helium atoms, and releasing the huge energy of fusion in the process? I apologize then, if I misunderstood.
Did you miss the subject of the debate???????? The theory of lift, not rocket engines. In case you don't know, the theory of life has to do with airfoils pertaining to airplanes.
Yes. I understand, the principle that allowed the Wright brothers to lift-off the ground.
I see you also don't know what you are talking about, have you ever looked at a wing on a jet fighter, very thin and flat.
Yes, but it is propelled by powerful engines, and so the wing shape can be engineered for performance, rather than 'flight' alone. Whatever. It's your expertise. But I know enough that an aerodynamic wing has better lift and glide than a piece of board with an engine attached.
What planet did you fall off of. Nothing actually "glides", it's a controlled fall.
Ok. But the lift of the wings enables an aerodynamic performance. A flat stone 'flies' if you skip it across a pond. A glider or an albatross lifts on updrafts and can stay aloft for a length of time, compared to a board.

Nevermind, I'm not going to start arguing with a jet pilot about aeroplanes, lol ✈️

Yes. I understand, the principle that allowed the Wright brothers to lift-off the ground.
Actually that principle had very little to do with the Wright brothers flight. A kite flies and has no properties of lift. Ever hold your hand out the window of a moving car, palm flat and then tilt the front of your hand upward. What happens? flight! I am not saying that theory of lift is not relevant or there would be no need for flaps. The curve of the wing helps lift and will allow slower landing speeds. The air over the top of the wing will have a longer distance to travel, allowing more weight of air to be under the wing then over the wing. the theory of lift does not work at very slow air speeds. Gliders to not stay in the air without hot air rising beneath their wings. It's thermal lift.

Back