No false prophet will be established in Israel

However you do concede that Shariah and Jihad are written into the Quran?
So, Qur'an is not the word of God?
The Quran is the Word of God. The interpretation of some laws is not of God.

It goes back to the Broken Covernant where Muslims should have embraced Ali as the Successor. When they did not, the interpretation of the law became that of men and not of the Spirit given of God.

As an example, this is one link that explains the veil.

Some laws in the Quran are self explained, many are not and there is no official interpretation, thus wayward and lustful men got to do as they so chose to impart, as they pursued a broken Covernant.

That is why the Bible says the Dead bodies of Muhammad and Ali, the two witnesses were laying in the street for 1260 years, the Spirit of Islam was lost, most of the Laws imparted by men nit based in the ethical and moral guidance given by Muhammad.

No wonder the Bab and Baha'u'llah met with such resistance, as the day of the equality of men and women and the oneness of humanity dawned.

Tahirih, a disciple of the Bab threw off her veil in the conference of Conference of Badasht

So the laws written in the Quran require the spiritual balance, a balance Ali would have given.

It's a massive topic, a search of history and of what Ali offered would be required.

Regards Tony

"One night, while the Prophet was sleeping, the Archangel Gabriel came and led him on a journey. Mounted on the heavenly steed Buraq, Muhammad traveled from the Ka'ba in Mecca to the "Farthest Mosque," which Muslims believe to be the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem."
It was a dream trip. Muhammad never physically go to Jerusalem.
Jesus never physically entered all nations of the earth, but has done so as Christ.

A lot of Bible and other religious scriptures do not always have a material realisation, in the way we expect. There is no doubt Islam and as such, Muhammad is established in the Holy Land. Prayer from the Mosques dedicated to the Message given in the Quran, praising the One God have been given from the Holy Land for centuries.

Likewise the Bab never while alive entered the Holy Land, but His remains are entombed in the Holy land, but prayers to the one God are given from His shrine on Mount Carmel.

Baha'u'llah was exiled to the Holy Land, this in turn fulfilled many Prophecies of the presence of the 'Glory of God' at the end of ages being in the Holy Land, even predicted to be on Mount Carmel.

"Isaiah 35:2 It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God." Baha'u'llah pitched his tent on Mount Carmel a couple of times and also revealed a "Tablet of Carmel"

This is the Charter for the Baha'i World Centre and about Carmel Baha'u'llah said,

"...Rejoice, for God hath in this Day established upon thee His throne, hath made thee the dawning-place of His signs and the dayspring of the evidences of His Revelation."

From Carmel this is now unfolding,

“Call out to Zion, O Carmel, and announce the joyful tidings: He that was hidden from mortal eyes is come! His all-conquering sovereignty is manifest; His all-encompassing splendor is revealed.

Isaiah 2.3.jpg.opt930x629o0,0s930x629.jpg

Regards Tony

It goes back to the Broken Covernant where Muslims should have embraced Ali as the Successor..
Ah .. you are a Shia Bahai, then.. ;)

That is why the Bible says the Dead bodies of Muhammad and Ali, the two witnesses were laying in the street for 1260 years..
Huh? I've read no such thing in the Bible .. yours must be different from mine. :)

S

Huh? I've read no such thing in the Bible .. yours must be different from mine. :)
Revelation Chapter 11 has an official translation by Abdul'baha, which under the Covenant of Baha’u’llah is accounted as official revealed scriptures.

Abdul'baha also gives other detailed explanations of some Bible Chapters and verses, this is where we get our understanding of the Bible from.

In part one of this link

Regards Tony

Yes, This is the only Baha'i path, as this is the information given in the official writings. :):cool:😉

Yes, as Baha’u’llah and the Bab were both Shia and the Bab was part of the Twelver Shi'ite Muslim community.

Regards Tony

I’m reading the Book of Ezekiel again. It seems to me that the early chapters are about the destruction of the temple and the second deportation of Jews from Jerusalem under Zedekiah, and also about the eventual return of the Jews to Jerusalem after 70 years captivity in Babylon?

Perhaps later chapters may concern the modern restoration of the Jews to the land of Israel? I'm not very knowledgeable about Ezekiel. It's possible to draw all sorts of meanings from the more visionary books of the Bible, such as Ezekiel, Daniel, Revelations and so on.

Space aliens proponents like Erich von Dankien have all had a go.

But at the end of chapter 12 Ezekiel himself makes it clear that at this stage he is not making long term predictions about Muhammad (pbuh) or Baha'u'llah?

Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Son of man, look, the house of Israel is saying: ‘The vision that he sees is for many days from now, and he prophesies of times far off.’ Therefore say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “None of My words will be postponed any more, but the word which I speak will be done,” says the Lord God.’
Ezekiel 12:26-28

Last edited:
So you believe the enactment of Shariah Law in Islamic states is rebellion against true Islam?
˹This is˺ a sûrah which We have revealed and made ˹its rulings˺ obligatory, and revealed in it clear commandments so that you may be mindful. As for female and male fornicators, give each of them one hundred lashes, and do not let pity for them make you lenient in ˹enforcing˺ the law of Allah, if you ˹truly˺ believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a number of believers witness their punishment
An-Nur 24:1-2

˹This is˺ a sûrah which We have revealed and made ˹its rulings˺ obligatory, and revealed in it clear commandments so that you may be mindful. As for female and male fornicators, give each of them one hundred lashes, and do not let pity for them make you lenient in ˹enforcing˺ the law of Allah, if you ˹truly˺ believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a number of believers witness their punishment
An-Nur 24:1-2
I would suggest one should not choose to fornicate.

Regards Tony

But all men are sinners. Would you 'cast the first stone'?
Are you suggesting that no laws are better?

The structure of society requires a code of law and God's Laws do need to be obeyed.

Men who have made their laws God's, are not to be trusted.

Regards Tony

Are you suggesting that no laws are better?
No I'm not. It is Shariah law being discussed.
You said earlier (#80) that you believe the enactment of Shariah Law is rebellion against true Islam?

Old Testament law still orders the stoning of an adulteress. Of course it is no longer practiced in the 21st Century. And Jesus asked who would be the one without sin, to cast the first stone.

I think Jesus got it right

Whatever ... the Iranian Shi'ite leader Ayatollah Khomeni was big on following Shariah law to the letter

Last edited:
Whatever ... the Iranian Shi'ite leader Ayatollah Khomeni was big on following Shariah law to the letter
Following their own ideas, many have not and definitely do not practice the laws Given in the Quran, in the Spirit it was given.

Regards Tony

Qur'an and therefore Allah is satisfied with 100 strong lashes for fornicators. Stoning has not been mandated.
I do not know what 100 strong ashes can do. :)

Stoning has not been mandated.
Yes. Stoning for adultery is not in the Quran. I don't know the Quran well enough, but I believe the face covering or even headscarf has not been mandated either? A woman is merely advised to draw the veil over her chest and not reveal her hidden adornments ...

And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their chastity, and not to reveal their adornments except what normally appears. Let them draw their veils over their chests, and not reveal their ˹hidden˺ adornments except to their husbands, their fathers, their fathers-in-law, their sons, their stepsons, their brothers, their brothers’ sons or sisters’ sons, their fellow women, those ˹bondwomen˺ in their possession, male attendants with no desire, or children who are still unaware of women’s nakedness. Let them not stomp their feet, drawing attention to their hidden adornments. Turn to Allah in repentance all together, O believers, so that you may be successful.
24:31

Qur'an and therefore Allah is satisfied with 100 strong lashes for fornicators
They were not so much moral judgements as practical tribal mores to protect the tribe, imo.

Adultery within the tribe led to all sorts of problems, marriage and child disputes, sexual diseases, fighting amongst members of the tribe, and so on. Southern African tribes also had very strict laws around marriage and adultery

Some of the tribes in India also have similar rules. Girls can do whatever they want, but after marriage, the penalty is death (for the man, but not for the woman - he should have known better).
Edit: (sort of 'why waste a piece of steak which can still be enjoyed')

Last edited:
Reactions: RJM
Back