What do you look like?

Thank you for the compliment Q! I do try, as it is necessary, not just for my job but also for myself. As my body is my temple and I am in charge of making sure that my mind, body and spirit are as one. Then I know that I will perform with excellence at any given task that the Lord has set before me.

Ian

Hello Brian,
Yes, it is very nice to be able to put a face with a name. Nice pics! The Brian gone wild is funny. Must have been really windy that day....*wondering* How long is your hair? As, I prefer to keep mine short. Thank you Brian for sharing.

God Bless
Ian

No problem, Ian, and it's always good to see people put their pics up. :)

My hair used to be shoulder length, but it's receding fast at the back - if my hair were shorter, it would like like I had a tonsure. :)

That's an impressive physique you have there as well, but I think the tattoos actually look really good - the sunburst on the pectoral looks pretty cool.

Thank you for the compliment Q! I do try, as it is necessary, not just for my job but also for myself. As my body is my temple and I am in charge of making sure that my mind, body and spirit are as one. Then I know that I will perform with excellence at any given task that the Lord has set before me.

Ian

I just knew you were going to say about your body being a temple... ;) One thought though would you place graffiti on a temple? :p

I just knew you were going to say about your body being a temple... ;) One thought though would you place graffiti on a temple? :p

Had to say... ;)

In my church, we have stained glass windows and statuary, some carved into the stone walls.

On my bodily temple, I have etched the symbols of what my beliefs are.

I see little difference.

Graffiti is vandalism only because it marks up something of someone else's. God gave me my body, I keep it healthy for this life's work. As an artist, it is one more medium in my care to express my soul.

Hello Ian, nice yella pants. LOL. I hope you had your sunscreen on boyo.

Hello Greymare,
Yeah, I like them too! I had a Florescent Green pair, that when you got wet, it was quite revealing…lol…..not good when you come out of the cold water! The bright yellow is great….not everyone is wearing that color, and it compliments my tan as well.

No sunscreen, as I turn a little red at first (from fathers side) but then later I my tan looks great thanks to my Mom’s olive complexion. I love the color her skin get in the summer and in the winter when everyone is pale and washed out, she still looks like she has a tan. Beautiful coloring the Lord has blessed her with.

You must be perceiving me as a boy or a lad, as I have not been either of those for quite sometime now.

Ian

No problem, Ian, and it's always good to see people put their pics up. :)

Yes, it is always nice to see pleasant faces.

My hair used to be shoulder length, but it's receding fast at the back - if my hair were shorter, it would like like I had a tonsure
. :)

Oh, I gotcha! I understand totally. Yeah, I would keep the long hair too in that case!

That's an impressive physique you have there as well, but I think the tattoos actually look really good - the sunburst on the pectoral looks pretty cool.

Yes, I like that one too! Tribal Sun.

Thank you again Brian,

God Bless
Ian

Hello Brother,

Ha, you really knew that, eh!? No, I would not place graffiti on a temple that is defacing public property. But, we do place pictures of adoration within the temple. To me tattoos are wanted; in my case to remind me of what I have been through at different times in my life.

What about you brother?

God Bless
Ian

Hello Brother,

Ha, you really knew that, eh!? No, I would not place graffiti on a temple that is defacing public property. But, we do place pictures of adoration within the temple. To me tattoos are wanted; in my case to remind me of what I have been through at different times in my life.

What about you brother?

God Bless
Ian
Said just like a marine...or a coast guardsman...;)

Had to say... ;)

In my church, we have stained glass windows and statuary, some carved into the stone walls.

On my bodily temple, I have etched the symbols of what my beliefs are.

I see little difference.

Graffiti is vandalism only because it marks up something of someone else's. God gave me my body, I keep it healthy for this life's work. As an artist, it is one more medium in my care to express my soul.

Ah, Thank you Path!

I couldn't have said it better *graciously bowing to kiss the lovely lady's hand*.

God Bless
Ian

Hello Brother,

What about you brother?

God Bless
Ian

Hey brother,

Yup I looked at the photo and just knew you were going to bring up the "body/temple" thing... heh.

I see my body as a temporary shell.. mere flesh that shall rot and perish... I guess I have tattoos for the same reasons to mark events I wished to boast of in past times or marks I wished to remember or marks to represent my thoughts and views...

But anywho good to see you in digital flesh there.

Couple of pics of me and my best friend in the world in our respective national dress from when I was in Austria last week.

tao

Attachments

• red nd.jpg
    red nd.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 347
  • perfect couple2.jpg
    perfect couple2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 331
Back