1914 ....A significant year in bible prophecy

I would probably become a JW.

Out of the different denominations I have spoken too JW's are the most expert on the Bible I have found.

I am the same to a degree (I have a few issues with some other ways of the JW's) But still same kinda thing going on.

I totally agree with the second part.... To a Degree :p (Minus a few things)

lol let's build a hybrid JW group ;)

I have read it, and read it again. Basically you could use a lot of information in the Bible to interpret different things into an influential result for anything.
I believe Gods kingdom will come of course but using this as a form of predicting exactly when is not convincing enough for me.
If it wasn't for this 1914 obsession, the blood transfusions and not celebrating birthdays I would probably become a JW. Out of the different denominations I have spoken too JW's are the most expert on the Bible I have found.
bible prophecy and chronology point to 1914 and its all been happening just as the bible foretold .

and the birth of the heavenly kingdom is spoken of in the last book of the bible in chapter 12 its all happening and the understanding is being uncovered and revealed .

The appointed time for the nations to rule without interruption by God came to an end in 1914. (Luke 21:24)

Then, right on time, the woman bears her child: "And she gave birth to a son, a male, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. And her child was caught away to God and to his throne. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and sixty days." (Revelation 12:5, 6)

as we all know the book of revelation is highly symbolic and the male child spoken of here is GODS KINGDOM
And it was born in 1914

and it now has Gods protection ,

I

:D thats no good Jesus only feeds one channel matthew 24;45-47 and its the best food out there and it is always at the right time .

and its good that those who are fed by Jesus love to share it out :)

Why not! :) All denominations started somewhere! I think you would make a fantastic publicity officer! Me, I could make the tea and do the leaflets :)

:D thats no good Jesus only feeds one channel matthew 24;45-47 and its the best food out there and it is always at the right time .

and its good that those who are fed by Jesus love to share it out :)

There is no guarantee he is "feeding" your channel is there!:D Only God knows what's in our hearts doesn't he. All channels lead to the same ocean, do they not?

Why not! :) All denominations started somewhere! I think you would make a fantastic publicity officer! Me, I could make the tea and do the leaflets :)

Ok Awesome!! lol

:D thats no good Jesus only feeds one channel matthew 24;45-47 and its the best food out there and it is always

again with the self righteous exclusive attitude.. Nice.. :)

There is no guarantee he is "feeding" your channel is there!:D Only God knows what's in our hearts doesn't he. All channels lead to the same ocean, do they not?

it is true that as individuals only God can read our hearts, but when it comes to the channel that God is giving great responsibility too,
there is only one. matthew 24;45-47.

the christian congregation in the first century was the only channel of that time ,

Jehovah never has more than one way , in Noahs day there was only one way to escape the flood ,

For 1,545 years the nation of Israel was the congregation of God. (Acts 7:38) But Israel failed to keep God’s laws and rejected his own Son.
As a result, Jehovah rejected that congregation and cast it off. Jesus told the Jews: "Look! Your house is abandoned to you." (Matthew 23:38)

DOES God have an organization?
The inspired Scriptures tell us that he does.
In his Word,(the bible) he gives us glimpses of the awesome heavenly part of that organization. (Ezekiel 1:1, 4-14; Daniel 7:9, 10, 13, 14) Although we cannot see this invisible part, it greatly affects true worshipers today. (2 Kings 6:15-17)
Jehovah’s organization also has a visible part, on earth.
The Bible helps us to understand what it is and how Jehovah directs it.

Jesus had promised: "Look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things." (Matthew 28:20; 1 Corinthians 13:8)

Today, Jehovah’s Witnesses acknowledge Jesus’ direction. Without that, proclaiming the Kingdom message in the face of intense hostility would be impossible.

The Bible promises: "Jehovah himself will give strength indeed to his people. Jehovah himself will bless his people with peace." (Psalm 29:11)
If we are truly part of Jehovah’s modern-day "nation," his visible organization, we will share in the strength that he gives and enjoy the peace with which he blesses his people.

Alex P;164906 again with the self righteous exclusive attitude.. Nice.. :)[/quote said:
its the bible that tells us there would be a faithful channel who will be given great responsibility matthew 24;45-47

and it is this channel that JESUS is directing for a great preaching work to gather people from ALL NATIONS to get through the great tribulation revelation 7;14

God would not use a channel that makes false prophecy, rather he warns us.
Jehovah uses a channel that keeps awake to BIBLE PROPHECY .

and bible prophecy always comes true , and nothing any human can do can stop it .
and its all happening in this the last days .

thrilling times indeed in more way than one .

true knowledge is now ABUNDANT daniel 12;4:)

it is true that as individuals only God can read our hearts,

There we go! That's the biggy mee! The nucleus of it all. If he knows our hearts are genuinely given, and in him, the worshipping method used to achieve that isn't that important is it. People seem to spend far too much time debating and arguing scripture rather than trying to get closer to god. If somebody finds a way that it makes them feel closer to god that's a good thing, regardless of if it "fit's in" with another denominations view point.

the worshipping method used to achieve that isn't that important is it. quote]

interesting :confused:
Yet, Jesus Christ said: "The hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for such the Father seeks to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth." (John 4:23, 24, RS)

Jesus made it clear that those whose worship is not ‘in truth,’ not in harmony with the truth set out in God’s own Word, are not "true worshipers."

To Jewish religious leaders of the first century, Jesus said: "For the sake of your tradition, you have made void the word of God. You hypocrites!
(strong words there from Jesus)

and he went on to say ,Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, when he said:

‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.’" (Matt. 15:6-9, RS)

That applies with equal force to those in Christendom today who advocate human traditions in preference to the clear truths of the Bible.

and the trinity is an example
It grossly misrepresents the true God. and the bible does not teach it .

truth is what it is all about :)

,​

So....?

ORLY? Where does it say that? And don't misquote John 3:16 again to reply to that question lol....

Jehovah’s first creation was his "only-begotten Son" (Joh 3:16), "the beginning of the creation by God." (Re 3:14)

This one, "the firstborn of all creation," was used by Jehovah in creating all other things, those in the heavens and those upon the earth, "the things visible and the things invisible." (Col 1:15-17)

John’s inspired testimony concerning this Son, the Word, is that "all things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence," and the apostle identifies the Word as Jesus Christ, who had become flesh. (Joh 1:1-4, 10, 14, 17)

As wisdom personified, this One is represented as saying, "Jehovah himself produced me as the beginning of his way," and he tells of his association with God the Creator as Jehovah’s "master worker." (Pr 8:12, 22-31)

In view of the close association of Jehovah and his only-begotten Son in creative activity and because that Son is "the image of the invisible God" (Col 1:15; 2Co 4:4), it was evidently to His only-begotten Son and master worker that Jehovah spoke in saying, "Let us make man in our image."—Ge 1:26.

so then back to that very significant date of 1914

Truly, the "pangs of distress" Jesus foretold have become greater as the "last days" move toward their climax.

1914 was the START of the last days, and its all happening just as the bible foretold

and the trinity is an example
It grossly misrepresents the true God. and the bible does not teach it .
Yes the bible does teach it. This is again you bashing christianity in a christian forum. There is no discussion here, just you quoting watchtower doctrine to trash christian beliefs. For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is again you bashing christianity in a christian forum. quote]

making known the truth of what the bible teaches is not bashing christianity .

true christianity is what Jesus taught, and there was no trinity doctrine in sight.

if you choose to take on board manmade doctrines like the trinity that is your choice . mee is not stopping anyone it is their choice.

but it is not a bible teaching no matter how hard people try to bend it to make it fit.

if you think the trinity manmade doctrine is ok for you ,then go ahead and believe it ,no one is stopping you :)

Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, quote]

very true as
Philippians 2:5-8: informs us

"Keep this mental attitude in you that was also in Christ Jesus, who, although he was existing in God’s form, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely, that he should be equal to God.

No, but he emptied himself and took a slave’s form and came to be in the likeness of men. More than that, when he found himself in fashion as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient as far as death, yes, death on a torture stake"

He is the reflection of [his] glory and the exact representation of his very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power; and after he had made a purification for our sins he sat down on the right hand of the Majesty in lofty places.
hebrews 1;3

yes ,after doing what he came to earth for ,he went back to heaven , not with flesh and blood body, but again he went back to heaven to sit at the right hand of his fatherJEHOVAH he now had a spirit body , thats the sort of form he had before he was sent to the earth . just like is father , flesh and blood cannot live in heaven .

This is again you bashing christianity in a christian forum. quote]

making known the truth of what the bible teaches is not bashing christianity .

true christianity is what Jesus taught, and there was no trinity doctrine in sight.

if you choose to take on board manmade doctrines like the trinity that is your choice . mee is not stopping anyone it is their choice.

but it is not a bible teaching no matter how hard people try to bend it to make it fit.

if you think the trinity manmade doctrine is ok for you ,then go ahead and believe it ,no one is stopping you :)
Actually it is, and you are. But this is also the Jw thread. So you are entitled to your "opinion".:eek:

Blaznfattyz:-

I never posted "and the trinity is an example
It grossly misrepresents the true God. and the bible does not teach it ."

Mee posted that. Please can you amend. Thank-you.

Back