1914 ....A significant year in bible prophecy

(Isaiah 24:15),

i like that verse:)

That is why in the region of light they must glorify Jehovah, in the islands of the sea the name of Jehovah, the God of Israel. ISAIAH 24;15

For from the sun’s rising even to its setting my name will be great among the nations, and in every place sacrificial smoke will be made, a presentation will be made to my name, even a clean gift; because my name will be great among the nations," Jehovah of armies has said. MALACHI 1;11

in order that people may know from the rising of the sun and from its setting that there is none besides me. I am Jehovah, and there is no one else ISAIAH 45;6

and of cause psalm 83;18
That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth.​

Today we live, not merely in the last days of one political empire, but in the "last days" of the entire wicked system controlled by Satan.

1914 A MARKED YEAR

Years in advance Bible scholars realized that 1914 was to be a year of great significance.

Bible chronology specifically points to that year, and careful students of God’s Word knew that.

They expected great changes to take place, and the facts confirm that 1914 was, indeed, a marked year.

Are we disheartened by this situation? Jesus said that his disciples would have reason to lift their heads up. Why? Because they realize the meaning of it all.

But as these things start to occur, raise yourselves erect and lift YOUR heads up, because YOUR deliverance is getting near."luke 21;28

Soon, now, the prayer for God’s kingdom to "come" will be answered, when it displays its great power by destroying Satan’s entire wicked system.

Then God’s kingdom alone will operate as the one government to rule the earth throughout eternity. (Daniel 2:44)

Taking direct control of all earth’s affairs, it will shower down on obedient mankind blessings of peace, happiness and life.

The prayer for ‘God’s will to take place, as in heaven, also upon earth,’ will have had glorious fulfillment, for God’s kingdom will have come to rule forever.

And think of it! You may enjoy eternal life under the loving rule of that kingdom.—Matthew 6:9, 10.

I would caution everyone to dismiss those that have made numerous false prophecies.

the God of the bible is the fullfiller of prophecies, and the bible and its prophecies always come true .

but there are many ridiculers out there, as we can see.
but Jehovah as always ,CAUSES TO BECOME.

and now we are well along into bible prophecy, and things are moving ahead at a great pace , especially since that very significant year of 1914.

its all happening in the time of the end, and 1914 was the start of the last days .

soon it will be the end of critical times ,and things will be much better .

HE CAUSES TO BECOME

And the One seated on the throne said: "Look! I am making all things new." Also, he says: "Write, because these words are faithful and true.REVELATION 21;5

and it is very good , because NOW Gods reigning king JESUS CHRIST has recieved his kingship in the heavenly kingdom goverment ,and it is all set up and ready to go into action . ARE WE READY and are we willing to put our vote in for the best ever goverment . MEE HAS PUT MY VOTE IN :) hail the reigning king JESUS CHRIST its the only way to SALVATION

DANIEL 7;13-14

DANIEL 2;44

i dont think Jesus is an official gowerment candidate

well maybe in Poland...

and 1914 saw the start of WWI after decades of cultural, economical, political industrial and most importantly technological development

the first real machineguns were invented in the mid to late 1800eds, the colonisation of Africa went on for centuries already, so the whole demonic influence thing would have to start a lot sooner than 1914

Jesus​
and 1914

Once when Jesus was alone with four of his followers, they asked him: "What will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?"

Jesus did not give them a date. Rather, he described a series of world events and trends that would enable his followers to know that his spiritual "presence" had begun.

His prophecy says: "Nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another." He then added: "All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress."—Matthew 24:3, 7, 8.

Can you see now the real reason why the great wars of this century are so important?

They fulfill Jesus’ prophecy. No other wars of history measure up to the two world wars.

Only a suicidal third world war could be greater, but Jesus was not prophesying that, since the wars he spoke about were part of "a beginning of pangs of distress."

Troubles were to continue and even intensify after their outbreak. Without a doubt, his prophecy has had fulfillment in the world wars that began in 1914.

This conclusion is confirmed when we consider all the other features of the ‘sign of his presence’ that Jesus gave in Matthew 24 and other parts of the Bible.

Read them for yourself.

issues of the Watchtower magazine have fully discussed them, and the fulfillment of all these features taken together undeniably proves that our century has indeed been experiencing the "presence" of Jesus.

What does that mean in practical terms?

Jesus’ "presence" means nothing less than the beginning of his rule as King of God’s Kingdom.

It is not something we can see with our literal eyes because God’s Kingdom is heavenly, not earthly. (John 18:36)

Hence the need for a "sign" so that we would know it had happened.

Nevertheless, it is a vitally important truth that in the early days of this century, when world empires were crumbling and new powers were taking shape, the greatest world power of all—God’s Kingdom—was born.

1914 was when nation against nation on a world wide scale happened.
matthew 24;7 and as matthew 24 verse 8 goes on to say ,it was the beginning of the pangs of distress

"For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress. matthew 24;7-8

why not ,i think as the bible informs us ,he is the best one for the job.

For there has been a child born to us, there has been a son given to us; and the princely rule will come to be upon his shoulder. And his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of PEACE

7 To the abundance of the princely rule and to peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David and upon his kingdom in order to establish it firmly and to sustain it by means of JUSTICE and by means of RIGHTEOUSNESS, from now on and to time indefinite. The very zeal of Jehovah of armies will do this.

ISAIAH 9;6-7

Jesus​
and 1914

Once when Jesus was alone with four of his followers, they asked him: "What will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?"

Jesus did not give them a date. Rather, he described a series of world events and trends that would enable his followers to know that his spiritual "presence" had begun.

His prophecy says: "Nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another." He then added: "All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress."—Matthew 24:3, 7, 8.

Can you see now the real reason why the great wars of this century are so important?

They fulfill Jesus’ prophecy. No other wars of history measure up to the two world wars.

Only a suicidal third world war could be greater, but Jesus was not prophesying that, since the wars he spoke about were part of "a beginning of pangs of distress."

Troubles were to continue and even intensify after their outbreak. Without a doubt, his prophecy has had fulfillment in the world wars that began in 1914.

This conclusion is confirmed when we consider all the other features of the ‘sign of his presence’ that Jesus gave in Matthew 24 and other parts of the Bible.

Read them for yourself.

issues of the Watchtower magazine have fully discussed them, and the fulfillment of all these features taken together undeniably proves that our century has indeed been experiencing the "presence" of Jesus.

What does that mean in practical terms?

Jesus’ "presence" means nothing less than the beginning of his rule as King of God’s Kingdom.

It is not something we can see with our literal eyes because God’s Kingdom is heavenly, not earthly. (John 18:36)

Hence the need for a "sign" so that we would know it had happened.

Nevertheless, it is a vitally important truth that in the early days of this century, when world empires were crumbling and new powers were taking shape, the greatest world power of all—God’s Kingdom—was born.

1914 was when nation against nation on a world wide scale happened.
matthew 24;7 and as matthew 24 verse 8 goes on to say ,it was the beginning of the pangs of distress

"For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress. matthew 24;7-8

this date means nothing to christians as christ is our foundation and our salvation. it is only important to jw because this date is their foundation and without it their religion falls apart.

All these things existed before 1914! There is no DIRECT reference to 1914 in what's provided here. Only assumption. If there was an exact formula I would take more notice, but there isn't.

All these things existed before 1914! There is no DIRECT reference to 1914 in what's provided here. Only assumption. If there was an exact formula I would take more notice, but there isn't.
have a look at post 1 on this thread :)

he is the best one for the job.

YHWH Alone is the "best one for the job".....

I alike you the JW's believe christ isn't god.... But, if you look at the rest of my faith you can see my logic (even if you do not believe my ways...) But, you believe christ isn't YHWH... Yet he has rulership and owns the throne? I know I don't believe the trinitarians... But their view has more logic than that....... As It puts God Almighty upon the throne..... Not a son of god....

You pray do you not and advertise it do you not as the perfect prayer?

You say in this prayer the lines... "May -YOUR- kingdom come... And you then finish this prayer by saying in the name of your only begotten son jesus christ amen..." Could you explain this?

YHWH Alone is the "best one for the job".....

I alike you the JW's believe christ isn't god.... But, if you look at the rest of my faith you can see my logic (even if you do not believe my ways...) But, you believe christ isn't YHWH... Yet he has rulership and owns the throne? I know I don't believe the trinitarians... But their view has more logic than that....... As It puts God Almighty upon the throne..... Not a son of god....
Jehovah is the one that has given Jesus great aurthority
DANIEL 7;13-14

it is Gods kingdom though ,and it is Jehovah who set it up as DANIEL 2;44 informs us .

but the kingship is given to whom ever God wants it to go too

A ruin, a ruin, a ruin I shall make it. As for this also, it will certainly become no [one’s] until he comes who has the legal right, and I must give [it] to him.
’Ezekiel 21;27

yes the one with the legal right to the kingship is JESUS CHRIST :)

( BY THE WAY ARE YOU STILL UP ) you must be as naughty as mee it is way past my bedtime

So let me break this down into simple points (let me know if I go wrong)

God.... Makes the heavens, the earth and everything within the universe.... (although it doesn't say it... at all, jesus also helped?)

A tree of good and evil is placed with conditions.... And that is to show his ownership/authority...

Man breaks this.....

Sin is now current and it is P.O.D... (Payable on death)

Jesus comes along.... Hey no need to kill the rams, cows, goats and pidgeons no more! Save your olive oil and your grain!! Jesus will be our saviour and save us all!

Jesus dies and saves us all....

And now this sacrafice was done, because YHWH's will is for everything to go back to how it was?

So after judgement day... All rise and are judged, and then for those whom have their names within the book of life.. Paradise earth is theres... Back exactly how it was with adam and eve?

The JW's believe this is fact, this is his will to return it to how it was........

But, in the beginning... It was YHWH's kingdom, realm, universe control... So why would you say it is his intent and will for it to go back to how it was? If you also believe it isn't to go back to how it was? I am just curious to your reasoning and explination... Not that I am asking you to answer for YHWH, but you seem to like doing that so.......

So let me break this down into simple points (let me know if I go wrong)

God.... Makes the heavens, the earth and everything within the universe.... (although it doesn't say it... at all, jesus also helped?)

;.

Jehovah’s first creation was his "only-begotten Son" (Joh 3:16),

"the beginning of the creation by God." (Re 3:14)

This one, "the firstborn of all creation," was used by Jehovah in creating all other things, those in the heavens and those upon the earth,

"the things visible and the things invisible." (Col 1:15-17)

John’s inspired testimony concerning this Son, the Word, is that "all things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence," and the apostle identifies the Word as Jesus Christ, who had become flesh. (Joh 1:1-4, 10, 14, 17)

As wisdom personified, this One is represented as saying, "Jehovah himself produced me as the beginning of his way,"

and he tells of his association with God the Creator as Jehovah’s "master worker." (Pr 8:12, 22-31)

In view of the close association of Jehovah and his only-begotten Son in creative activity and because that Son is "the image of the invisible God" (Col 1:15; 2Co 4:4), it was evidently to His only-begotten Son and master worker that Jehovah spoke in saying

"Let us make man in our image."—Ge 1:26.

Mate..... John 3:16 in New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures reads...

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.

Where does it say he is the first created? Unless you are implying 'Begotten' makes this statement.... (To me all it obviously means is to pro-create..... Jesus is the offspring of YHWH.)

But.... That side... How on Earth does that show he created the world?? Gen 1:1 is all I need to find an answer to that....

Mate..... John 3:16 in New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures reads...

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.

Where does it say he is the first created? Unless you are implying 'Begotten' makes this statement.... (To me all it obviously means is to pro-create..... Jesus is the offspring of YHWH.)

But.... That side... How on Earth does that show he created the world?? Gen 1:1 is all I need to find an answer to that....

the power to create of cause is from the most high Jehovah , without Jehovah there would be nothing.

but as Genesis also informs us it says LET US MAKE MAN

Jesus(the word) was the only one created by Jehovah alone , he was the FIRST-BORN OF CREATION

EVERYTHING ELSE was created through Jesus .

But the power came from Jehovah .

Where does it say he is the first created? quote]

Jesus Christ is shown to be "the firstborn of all creation" as well as "the firstborn from the dead"
(Col 1:15, 18; Re 1:5; 3:14)
Prehuman
Existence. The person who became known as Jesus Christ did not begin life here on earth. He himself spoke of his prehuman heavenly life.
(Joh 3:13; 6:38, 62; 8:23, 42, 58)

That Jehovah was truly the Father or Life-Giver to this firstborn Son and, hence, that this Son was actually a creature of God is evident from Jesus’ own statements. He pointed to God as the Source of his life, saying, "I live because of the Father."

According to the context, this meant that his life resulted from or was caused by his Father, even as the gaining of life by dying men would result from their faith in Jesus’ ransom sacrifice.—Joh 6:56, 57.

have a look at post 1 on this thread :)

I have read it, and read it again. Basically you could use a lot of information in the Bible to interpret different things into an influential result for anything.
I believe Gods kingdom will come of course but using this as a form of predicting exactly when is not convincing enough for me.
If it wasn't for this 1914 obsession, the blood transfusions and not celebrating birthdays I would probably become a JW. Out of the different denominations I have spoken too JW's are the most expert on the Bible I have found.

Back