What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

No Omen for me. They just don't appeal. For me to enjoy a movie it must suck me in and maintain a state of being in the movie and the outside world not existing. I want to laugh, cry, get emotionally attached to the characters... Horrors I can't get into and laugh at the special effects, have no attachment when heads lose their attachments, can't get wrapped in the psychological when it gets to out there.

Now pscyho drama, thrillers...I can get into...but this sounds like those TV armegeddon things with a meteor, or storm...they don't entice me either.

I'm halfway through season two of The IT Crowd on netflix.

Just watched the three seasons of Heroes in a row. There is going to be another season this fall. :( :p :mad: :cool: I have gone through the stages of grief, and will move on to something better than watching heroes episodes.

Just watched Appaloosa. Big names stars, western type movie. I usually love these kind of flicks. Not that into this one. Perhaps I just dont like the lead characters to be vunerable ..? didnt like Renee Zellwegers character at all. (I guess I know too many people like her. LOL)

It's kind of hard to explain. It's about a psychiatrist that is dating one of his patients that used to be suicidal, and then another patient that comes to him one day, who is very strange, and seems to be able to see the future. And it also isn't, kinda has a supernatural twist, but really doesn't. And it's about dying. Kind of. It's very strange and complicated. It's good tho. Really really good.

Ok Wil I am in need of an assist...

With New York I have come to a series of three conclusions, and I deduce I may be in need of your help eliminating a few issues;

1. I had either smoked a bit too much.
2. You over estimate my modest language abilities.
3. The film was warped... Why do I always get the warped one!

It started in Hindi(?) And then went to broken English, and then some coherent English, then back to Hindi(?) And this cycle constantly regenerated. So I was like..... Only getting a third of the story haha!

Which theory is most accurate do you think? Like does the film really do that? Or has someone split the film?

Yes, yes, yes....did your version not have subtitles??

Did you last the entire way thru?? Without knowing what was being said? Were the visuals enough for you to follow the story?

No subs... But, because it began in English(kind of) I thought it was meant to roll like this, but no I think we gave it 20mins and I thought to myself... "I can't handle this" So I wanted to check with you.... So it is meant to be in Hindi(?) with English subtitles? Ok... I shall look for another version.

cool

I watched Harry Potter and the half blood prince. Was ok, interesting plot.

"Moon"

Lots of hype, but a nice little film ... and a plus is I've discovered Clint Mansell, who after leaving Pop Will Eat Itself, got into writing movie scores.

Meh, it was better than the fourth and fifth movies. I liked the first three more. I guess there was less to fit in from the books though, so that played it's part.

Pretty good movie overall though. Book is much betterer IMO...

I have all the books aswell but only ever read the first one. I couldnt stop collecting them after I got the first one lol. I seen the first 3 missed 4 and 5 and seen 6 had to go see it with an enthusiastic fan this week lol.

Back