What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Batman? Correct? Like as originally conceived? Mowin down ppl wit machine guns?

Lol, I'm a bit biased... I grew up watchin the batman and ninja turtle movies...

They were what I was watchin when everyone else was watchin sesame street, lol.

I can tolerate batman..... However, I hold no tolerance for his gay little sidekick. Don't get me started on superheroes though.... Just the brief thought of superman makes my mind go mental....

Iron man is the ultimate and overall most "realistic" superhero.......

Another film not sure If I've ever suggested it.... Dewey Cox story: Walk hard..... Strongly suggest that to you people lol...

Eck, superman... yeah, won't go there...

I'm not fond of robin either. Not in the least... I like Joker tho. Specially in The Dark Knight! D@mn that cruel wench fate for taking away Heath Ledger! He was, freaking legendary in that role. I doubt any performance will topple it.

I don't know if it's bad or good that I'm rooting for the bad guy equally as much as I am for the good guy in a movie... Lol, I totally was though... Joker was awesome. He made that friggen movie, for me. Like the best part of the entire film.

Kinda like catwoman in the second Tim Burton batman movie. She was just perfectly demented. I wonder how she'll be played in this new series? Lol, who knows. I doubt it'll be better than that tho. Marvelous, that was.

The film Catwoman itself with that black woman? She was **** at the role. The best cat woman was um I dunno her name!! the one in the penguin movie?.... That is like, the most awesome bad guy ever! I couldn't face that ;/ I'd lose.

As for Joker... Didn't like Dark Knight at all.... I know it was more "comic based" but that still doesn't stop it being a total pile of ****. I am used to the original films and TV series lol..... So that film was bollocks. Also Jack Nicholson being like one of my favourite all time legendary actors.... He's up ther with Gene Wilder.... Watching this dude whoever he is :/ name not important lol.... He was minor, little leagues... Nicholson ruled as Joker.. *dances to some imaginary prince music booming in his head*

Yeah, I didn't mean that awful Catwoman movie. I meant da penguin one. THAT is how cat woman is sposed to be.

I'm fairly sure I should feel just like you when it comes to Nicholson as Joker seeing as I grew up with that, but I seriously thought when I saw this new movie, "This is how joker is supposed to be"

He's supposed to be more scary than funny. I mean, he's supposed to be funny, but not comical, not scary at all funny.

Ugh, and the TV show, like the 60's TV show? God I hope you don't mean that evil evil TV show. I smack my da everyday for liking that TV show. It's evil incarnate for someone like me who grew up with the dark, brooding, batman of the Burton films. *shivers*

Btw, Jack Nicholson was great too, I mean come on, of course he was, but he just wasn't truly realistically deranged enough for my tastes, lol. I always had an image in my head of how Joker should be, and Ledger totally nailed it! I was just like, "Yup, that's joker!"

Oh, and a totally off topic good movie to see!

Bringing Up Baby

Older movie, but freaking hilarious, and it has a leopard!

No, sorry I am not having it lol.... Nicholson is a far better actor at the role. You ever want a person to play an insane character Jack is simply your man. I just viewed and compared loads of clips on youtube..... There maybe more special effects and a darker theme...... But This guy is nothing on Nicholson.... The look.... He doesn't have that look, that touch of madness... Just looks like some old 80's rocker with some paint on his face lol...... Jack looks like a freaking nut case... It's in the eyes.... It's in the smile....

lol check this........

[youtube]CjHbwaDIZYM&[/youtube]

You ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight? :)

Ok, that line was classic, I give you that, lol.

And now there's a new version, with a new line. Why so serious?

My favorite little random thing in the new movie was prolly when Joker was in the back of that semi, and it had "Laughter is the best medicine" Printed on it, lol, but then they put in one little S and it was a little more like,

Slaughter
is the best

medicine!

Lol.

Yeah, he's dead... Don't you just feel like the whole world did after Steve Irwin died? Lol, so at least your not alone there...

Sry, I'm in a weird mood...

I saw 'the goods; live hard, sell hard' not worth downloading much less the price of admission.

Also District 9... not what I expected at all...quite the movie...hard to describe...took you through a wide array of emotions and thoughts...

Sucker... :/
Now we know you are an avid downloader, and while I don't mind watching a movie at home...I don't have a 40" screen and surround sound and even if I did.....there is nothing like a forty foot screen and dolby on 16, 20" woofers....

While I am not happy with the increase in prices....I'll pay it for the emmersion...

50".... please....50"..... But that is beside the point, size doesn't matter.... I'd still steal all these films if I only had a 10" Screen and no sound system.... I don't have the time to go back and forth from the cinemas..... Or the DVD rental stores... I dislike people also... And downloading is an excellent way to maintain my comfortable isolation.

Also I just cannot cross the logical barrier in my mind.... Why pay for something I can have for free... I couldn't care if it was on a kajillion inch screen..... It's....Free.

Major Dislikes for cinema...

It is full of people....
It is cramped.
It is uncomfortable.
It is full of people...
It smells.
It is unclean.
It is full of people.
I cannot pause the Movie to take a piss.
I cannot talk.
It is full of people.
It cost money.
I have to travel insane distance to get there.
It is full of people.
I cannot enjoy a nice meal with my film
you have to endure tons of ****ty adverts
if I wish to eat or drink I have to buy their **** at there ****ed up prices.
It is full of people
I always have to sit near the fat ****er
I always have the annoying children behind me
I always have that tall s.o.b sat in front of me
it's..... full..... of people...........

It is cramped.

Not in stadium seating.

It smells.

like heaven!

I cannot enjoy a nice meal with my film

Not true anymore! in the states anyway, there are now cinemas designed specially with really comfy chairs and food and drink (including alcohol) served.

I always have that tall s.o.b sat in front of me

Which wouldn't matter in stadium seating.

it's..... full..... of people...........

So is the UK

Back