What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Sucker... :/

Bwahaha hehehehohoho... (*.*) ... (-.^) ... lol, it's not that I don't download... It's just that when you download, it's just a movie... when u see it in the theater (mine's never cramped or smelly, and i make damn sure to bring lots of friends to surround myself with to avoid the unclean peasantz, lol.) as I was saying, when u see it in da theater, it's an experience. I just smuggle junk in if I wanna eat or drink sumptin, and if people are annoying I throw popcorn at em. Plus there is that gynormous screen... that helps... and I like the previews, helps me out if I'm ever, ehem, fashionably late... that never happens... don't listen to me, I'm crazy!

:eek::D
;)
Certain movies are just... a lot better in a theater. Have u eber watched a scary as hell movie when you were the only one in the theater? Like... the grudge. It was da shizzzz in da theater, but it sucked, like a lot when it got watched at home.

It's the awesome! Bestest way to watch a scary movie eber!

Now if I could just figure out a way to smuggle in pizza... :p

Man even a kinda scary movie is like 1000 times scarier when your all alone in a theater. And your like, wanting to get up and leave, but then your like, "I spent all that money, and I'm friggin stayin!" So you just sit there and try not to think about the monster that you just know is hidin under the seat, lol.

Not a fan of scary movies :p

After *thinks hard* I think it was Saw III or IV. I just asked myself.. Wtf lol.... And then I went a bit more detailed in questioning myself.... And thought, these films are actually quite disgusting, We gotta be real sick pups to find such atrocities entertainment lol... Won't go on but I started to analyze things, and now my stomach turns at the thought of horror films, not scared of them... Just sickened by them lol. They refresh and remind me of the nature of man.

Which is strange really cause I was the king of horror.... House of a thousand corpses, Devils rejects... **** like that was my bread and butter lol.

Devils Rejects was his follow up movie... Kind of like house of a 1000 corpses 2!!! Much worse...... No idea just Rob Zombie was on the tip of my tongue when I randomly went to name some titles heh. He makes some awesome music lol *moshes to devil man*

I like ghost stories like a haunting in conneticut or the haunting of emily rose.. heck poltergeist still gives me goosebumps.

oh, man, poltergeist! I'm still ascared of TV's, lol.

I've loved scary movies since I was a little girl. My babysetter got me hooked. It's like glimpsing through a little keyhole at the darkest aspects of the imagination of man. It's very enlightening, lol, and it's a way to be scared while still being safe. It's like, part of our culture. Aw, well to each their own tho... I can see your point about us being pretty twisted gaining entertainment by things like Saw, but at least it's not real, like back in roman times, lol.

I just embrace my sick tendencies. :p

I's one sick puppy, I guess, cuz I enjoyed Saw. Just the first one tho... the rest were kinda lame...

District nine, is an amazing work of art.

I love how they relate it and how they make the victims these "aliens" from "another" planet.... It expresses human nature, perfectly. I really like how it comes across as a story that couldn't.... Hasn't, already happened heh.... A perfect film.

District 9 compelling, complicated film...great challenges to so many thoughts...loved it.

Inglorius Basterds waste of time, a film of gratuitous violence....

Inglorious Basterds..... Yeah.... It wasn't that good..... ****ty ending. I don't get the "gratuitous violence" comment but yeah. *shrugs*

The others? You mean with Kidman? WWII Ghost house film? lol... It sucked. Then again films like that bore my tits off.

Inglorious Basterds..... Yeah.... It wasn't that good..... ****ty ending. I don't get the "gratuitous violence" comment but yeah. *shrugs*.
From the film, to the film within the film, which almost was making a mockery of the film, to the scalping, just adding violence on violence for what appeared no increase in value of the film. 2 and a half hours...for what appeared to be a revenge film...if a jew could do eye for eye, atrocity for atrocity with Hitler and Nazis... I got nothin from it.

Back