What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

New York (Forgot to comment! heh) Once I was able to get over the style of acting.... The hideous music and lyrics, the really.... Sappy/lame romance crap..... Started to watch and concentrate.... Kind of. What I saw was a justification/glorification for terrorism. Specially that long unrealistic drawn out bull**** ending.... Which was simply to incite hatred. Not much sympathy for Samir, And Zigali? Zigail? Or something.... Samir: "poor Zigali...." Poor zigali? He has no sympathy from me either he deserved to die.... Even though he took a cowards route.... He killed, a freaking, police, officer.... The man was a murderer..... Freaking poor zigali give me a ****ing break. lol....

Not a fan of hindi..... films lol. So I couldn't really relax and get into it, there is something about their style and ways of making a film that I just can't relax and fall into it.... I just had to keep struggling to pay attention.... :/ Dunno *shrugs* I guess it might be a good film, just not for me....

But hey! That little kid got a home run!! WOOO GO BELLS! lol

Heh, you wanna see a really bad movie, watch that new(ish) Dragonball movie, lol.

Why would you wanna watch a bad movie? I should not post while under the influence of nyquil, lol.

My brother was like obsessed with Dragonball so I knew how the plot was supposed to go. The movie actually made me die a little inside. And I didn't even like Dragonball that much, lol. That's how bad it was...

Random posts: 1 Sanity: 0

Never attempt to keep score between reality and insanity.... Insanity will win hands down.... Everytime. That is like one of the laws of the universe..... Nyquil pills make me happy :D AHAHA!! They make the sad go away! :D lol Dragon balls..... The, movie, oh my gosh, I thought spongebob the movie was taking it a bit too far... (last film I saw in the cinema, I fell asleep 5mins into it.)

New York....for a bollywood film I'd say it is a homerun...leaps ahead of others I've seen....justification for terrorism or justification for why not to use torture, eg torture creates terrrorists...

Time travelors wife....watch a soupy chick flick or consider the possibliities of as time doesn't exist connecting with other time ourselves...some fun stuff there.

Cold Souls... Paul Giamatti playing Paul Giamatti...another thought provoking film noir...

Gamer....a heck of a lot more to this one than the previews...has some great strange moments...

Yeah, I just watched gamer, it was awesome.

Has anyone noticed a trend in movies now and coming up where it's people's minds in other bodies than their own? I mean, Avatar looks kinda along those lines, and Surrogate is that, and Gamer as well. I dunno, it just seems strange, think it's an awesome concept. It's kinda cool how they never run outta things to film, lol.

The remake of Wolfman looks to be awesome. Ooo, and I wanna see Zombieland! That looks so cool!

Oh heck yeah, lol, even if it has no plot, I mean look at those special effects. It's gonna be like watchin a fireworks show or sumptin.

Oooo!

Aaaaa!

*Claps*

Dude, somethin I ddn't mention before, has anyone ever had people start clapping all around you when the movie gets over, like at the theater? They did that after Inglorious Basterds. I thought it was pretty weird, cuz, like, it's not like the people who made the movie could hear you, lol. It's not like the actors were gonna walk out and take a bow, ya know?

I dunno. People are strange... :p Strange people. That's an original concept, lol. :D

So, to watch 2012, you -have- to be a sucker? Is that wrong?

Equally disappointing... Most likley... But, it ain't set in stone.

I found as a teen when I first started getting pirate connections and sources... That like 80% of my films were actually recorded by some guy with a camcorder in some American cinema.... And I found there were a lot of films where they clapped at the end.... And welll... I have never seen or experienced this here.... I thought it was just a yanky dog thing. *shrugs* But agree... It is pointles.. Ain't like the digital characters are going to come back on the screen take bows, give encores!

And the producers/studios/directors/writers are sat at the front in the first row and while counting all their monies they turn around and wave.

Watched the brad pitt torantino "ingloriuos ***turds".
Interesting revisionist notion.
There is such a veil of obfuscation around the end of WWII that such fantasies are actually plausible.

Mr Pitt really overdid the accent bit (butchered it) and wasn't worth what they paid him for what he did IMO. very much a Mad magazine style of movie.

lol, dude, I think that was the point. Pitt was supposed to be... eccentric, lol. He was supposed to butcher the accent, and pronounce everything funny. He was like the American stereotype in the eyes of Europeans of the time or something. It was supposed to be... ironical... (-_^)

But is any actor really worth what they get paid? Ll. I wish I could get paid for being hawt, and emotional on cue. That'd b shweet.

That was an incredible movie...and the book....awesome...for some reason reminded me of that Spelling bee movie... I'm a sucker for those kind of movies.

I just saw the Marva Collins Story too...made years ago, was on TNT...I'm always enamoured at what one person can do.

I wasn't, but I knew it was an apartheid film before I got into it. A lot of people have been talking about that but the thing I enjoyed the most is the pure artistry. I felt so much empathy for insectoid aliens. And can you imagine the pitch on this film?

Back