What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Currently awaiting the arrival of my new super uber plasma. So making do with a 17" laptop as our main monitor lol........

Last night watched the Pianist,

"The Pianist is a memoir written by the Polish musician of Jewish origins Władysław Szpilman."

Goes through it all, how they get walled into a ghetto in Warsaw.... He just misses the freaking death train to a "happy camp" And he meets so many obstacles... And is able to get through it... The thing I was most bothered about... As this is based on true events? Where the f is the jew fighting spirit? lol... They just take whatever is put at them... A truck with SS park up in the ghetto.. All the families turn off their lights and hide in the windows watching..... And these soldiers march into a building... Demand the jews stand. One does not, as he was in a wheelchair... They wheeled him to the balcony and threw him out.... Dead.

Then marched the remaining jews down and told them to run... shot them all... Dead...

And everyone else in this area? What did they do? Just watched...

Four children get gunned down in a street... The people just, watch...

An SS officer.... Commands a random like 12 people out of a group to lay face down on the floor.... One by one he executes them with a single shot from his luger.... They all just... Lay there and accept it.... To die like... Some kinda... I dunno... Where is their dignity? The last one The officer takes like 4 mins to reload his gun as he had ran out when he attempted to shoot the jew in the head... Yet the jew stayed on the floor knowing what was coming. Like loads of thoughts race to my mind... Run try and get away.. May get shot true... But your sure as **** gonna get shot if you lay with your face in the dirt here.... Or try and kill him.. Kill anyone.... Take someone down with you lol.. Go out freaking fighting...

And I dunno if it is just a lack of information for a true story.... But it just seemed so messed up... No one burried their dead.... No one cared about the next man... Some took advantadge of their fellow people who suffered. You'd of thought they'd of all shared? Some even become "jew police" which was a nazi suck up..... And they still got the same fate for betraying their people. It was a messed up film... I found ugliness even in the "victims" I guess I sound bad now lol *shrugs*

It's all about Steve: lol really good film. I didn't imagine I would find/get the comedy. But it was a good movie lol.

Old Dogs: Yeah.... They sure were. I guess it had it's moments?

Going to watch In the Valley of Elah tonight... Then hit the Xfiles series....

Is it just me?

Or is/was the movie "platoon" just a load of crap? I was watching that the other day too... I forget but I am sure it was this week... And all the way through it... I was just wanting it to end.....

-EDIT-

OMFG!!!

Please someone come and gouge my eyes out with some dull wooden spoons....

The movie, if you can call it that... Called "bruno" is up for "best film 2009" WHAT?! Are you people freaking insane?!

Oops, forgot. Though this is a TV show... I've just begun watching Dexter. It's beautifully brilliant.

Is it a bad thing that I identify with a sociopathic serial killer if he's the main character, and, supposedly the character your expected to identify with?

Am I a bad person if I giggled when he smacked someone in the head with a frying pan?

Lol, well too bad, I'm just a terrible person then. I have no regrets. (^_^)

I've been really surprised by Lithgow's performance on Dexter over the past season. I didn't know he was so versatile.

Dexter.... Season four finale.... omfg.... I was watching the clock come the end... and I was thinking... Mate... This is tame as hell... It is all wrapping up nice and easy..... Then the very last what 60 seconds or so of the finale.... My jaw almost became dislocated, it dropped so fast lol... How can I phrase this without spoilers.... Hmmm.... All the way through the seasons... I thought it was coming... Well I wanted it to come lol and now that it has... Like this? I dunno if I did want that lol.

Dauer.... A Season 5? Or has it said what it wanted to say?

Spoiler: Dexter.... Has been slipping and slipping.. His kills(which are rare now.) Are sloppy... He forgets things, he makes mistakes, he has outbursts in public... He causes way too much attention...... He is now a single parent with Three children.... I personally think..... Another season would be for certain his ending... If there is another season my wager is he gets caught and has death by lethal injection. Dexter cannot handle this torrent..... :Spoiler.

Spoilers:

You may be right. The alternative is that his responsibilities to his children help him to straighten up. I could see discovering his son covered in blood triggering instincts to break the chain and prevent his son from becoming like him. It depends on whether or not he takes Trinity's words and the recent events in a defeatist way or chooses to take them as a challenge. Of course he could take them as a challenge and fail it. He might also decide that he has to adhere more strictly to the Code than he has this past season.

Pfff, you people and your invisible ink, and your tempting me...

Lol.

I just started watchin it, cuz, like, I never watch shows, like as they air, on TV. It's always on DVD or online.

And I saw the first two seasons were viewable online, so I was like, must be a sign from God, lol.

Now I can't stop watchin it. I'll be caught up soon enough...

Gotta read the books, too, this crap is fantastic!

Hey, quiz: Do you have the mind of a serial killer?

This is a highly accurate quiz that can determine if you have the psychological capacity to be a serial killer. Every serial killer since the first serial killer ever asked, Charles Manson, has answered this question the same way. Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, are you the next killer that no one will ever remember their middle name?

Question:
A woman is at her mother's funeral and very broken up over it. She then meets this good looking guy, complete stranger, and it's love at first sight. Despite her mother's death she is quite cheerful now. They talk for hours, but after the funeral he disappears and she never hears from him again. Two weeks later, she kills her sister. Why?

A. Unknowingly until later, it was her sister's man.
B. It was her sister well disguised in drag.
C. In the hopes to see him again. Family friend?
D. Due to insane rage from heartbreak of love lost.

Answer:
See your answer and meaning (The answer below is written in white click on the **** and drag your mouse to highlight the text and view the answer)

**** If you chose A,B or D -Unknowingly until later, it was her sister's man, it was her sister well disguised in drag. or Due to insane rage from heartbreak of love lost. You are 0% a serial killer and can take comfort in knowing you are completely sane, and don't kneed to worry about anything at all.
**** If you asnwered and looked at the answers, and then changed your answer, you were either too scared to see what you really were, or you just want to be cool and not a nerd.

If you answered C: In the hopes to see him again. Family friend?- Then you think the same way as a serial killer. Every serial killer thats been asked has said that the man might be some family friend, so he might show at another family funeral. She kills her sister hoping to see him again. So you are not completly as sane as you think you were. Just don't let anyone look beneath your mask, or your in deep trouble.
**** If you didn't answer anything you are a complete nerd, and you were to scared to find out what is really lerkingbeneath your skin.

Ask your friends this, maybe you have a friend you need to keep an eye on. ;)

Lol, crap... I'm totally a serial killer...

Dauer: I think for the viewer. The season would be boring and it's outstanding reputation would be lost... If they continued... Well... spoiler: Unless Dexter ships the kids off and carrys out his killing sprees again then it would be interesting, but I just cant see a single father of three serial killer something that will put the meat in the seats.:teh end of spoiler.

Love to be proven wrong though.

/random scream. BRING BACK KINGS!!!! \random scream end.

17th,
SPOILZ
I think it would work if he was trying to somehow balance both, deciding that he can't abandon either his obligations to the kids or shake off what he is.Maybe trying to make sure the little one doesn't end up like him while acknowledging it's too late for him.
END SPOILZ

Back