What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Dower:I think Dexter isn't to blame for what he does nor his actions.. Seriously look at the first season maybe the second too... Where they show you fathers lessons. He encouraged Dexter to give into killing instincts... If he just raised him like deb, (well perhaps not exactly like her, she was neglected far too much, to the point she is f'd up too... Not to the point of killing but to wanting to please her dad and copy his footsteps being a dectective... Which she lacks the intelligence and deduction for :/ Sorry deb, truth hurts, but a lie is worse. *solomn nod*) and acted like nothing had ever happened.... I really don't think he'd be a serial killer. lol I love writing in secret spy white. It winds up Imort... lol.... I am sure her curiosity will get the better of her annnnnny second. END

LMAO!!! AMAZING!!! OMG! :D.... ¬.¬

My mind haz been blown. That was the most incredible thing I've ever read. Ever.

enough...

Gotta read the books, too, this crap is fantastic!

Hey, quiz: Do you have the mind of a serial killer?

This is a highly accurate quiz that can determine if you have the psychological capacity to be a serial killer. Every serial killer since the first serial killer ever asked, Charles Manson, has answered this question the same way. Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, are you the next killer that no one will ever remember their middle name?

Question:
A woman is at her mother's funeral and very broken up over it. She then meets this good looking guy, complete stranger, and it's love at first sight. Despite her mother's death she is quite cheerful now. They talk for hours, but after the funeral he disappears and she never hears from him again. Two weeks later, she kills her sister. Why?

A. Unknowingly until later, it was her sister's man.
B. It was her sister well disguised in drag.
C. In the hopes to see him again. Family friend?
D. Due to insane rage from heartbreak of love lost.

Answer:
See your answer and meaning (The answer below is written in white click on the **** and drag your mouse to highlight the text and view the answer)

**** If you chose A,B or D -Unknowingly until later, it was her sister's man, it was her sister well disguised in drag. or Due to insane rage from heartbreak of love lost. You are 0% a serial killer and can take comfort in knowing you are completely sane, and don't kneed to worry about anything at all.
**** If you asnwered and looked at the answers, and then changed your answer, you were either too scared to see what you really were, or you just want to be cool and not a nerd.

If you answered C: In the hopes to see him again. Family friend?- Then you think the same way as a serial killer. Every serial killer thats been asked has said that the man might be some family friend, so he might show at another family funeral. She kills her sister hoping to see him again. So you are not completly as sane as you think you were. Just don't let anyone look beneath your mask, or your in deep trouble.
**** If you didn't answer anything you are a complete ne rd, and you were to scared to find out what is really lerkingbeneath your skin.

Ask your friends this, maybe you have a friend you need to keep an eye on. ;)

Lol, crap... I'm totally a serial killer...

morbid mort you'd love 'Mr Brooks' then, u probably seen it, kevin costner william hurt and demi more [forgot about the scissor in the cheek nightmare with his daughter]; liked the music by Ramin Djawadi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I took in the new Sherlock Holmes with Anthony Hopkins and Jude Law over the holiday. The movie has those actors in it; I didn't go to see it with those people. It's not quite clear in the first sentence, is it? Anyway, I enjoyed it. The 19th century sets were very cool, as were the steampunky gadgets that popped up here and there. Holmes was a bad ass, Watson was respectable and nearly equal to Holmes. The villain was passably evil, but I was disappointed in the end to find out that he was not quite as evil as he could have been... damn you, Holmes! The investigator's love interest, Irene Adler, was even cooler than the detective himself... or maybe just more attractive.

Good stuff. If you like revisionary takes on classics, definitely give it a go.

MV5BMTI4MTE4MzA4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTMwMjUwMw@@._V1._CR344,0,1360,1360_SS100_.jpg

Watson
MV5BMTQ5OTI4NTk5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDMwMjUwMw@@._V1._CR344,0,1360,1360_SS100_.jpg

Adler
MV5BMTg0NzE0MDMzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTMwMjUwMw@@._V1._CR444,0,1031,1031_SS80_.jpg

Holmes, about to mess someone up bad, for fun and profit.

I saw Avatar. I enjoyed it but the only thing groundbreaking was the special effects. The story was tired, the characters 2-dimensional. I enjoyed picking up on some of the allusions in the film to religion. Some of them were a bit obscure.

I saw Young Victoria. As a period romantic film it doesn't stand out.

Up in the Air on the other hand was excellent. So too, Fantastic Mr. Fox and An Education. I enjoyed A Serious Man but only so much.

Avatar story I liked...the plight of the indigenous versus the machine...it could have been better but the visuals were quite enjoyable.

Up in the air and Sherlock don't rate high for me, both hit below expectations it seems.

Blind side...touchy feely enjoyment.

Lol, Dauer na-uh the characters were totally 3-dimensional. :p

Weren't you wearin your glasses? :confused::D

I was.

I wanna live on glow-in-the-dark world!

Seriously, story aside, 3D aside, The world they created kicked total ass. I mean, obviously, right?

Pandora is just a kick ass planet, with a kick ass ecosystem, and blue people.

What isn't awesome about that?

Two thumbs up from me for visuals and concept alone. But then again, I've always been one on them "Oooo shiny!" people, yano? LOL

And HOLY CRAP do I wanna see Sherlock Holmes! I missed Boondock Saints 2 in theaters. I still have bruises from beatin myself up for that one, lol. Poor me... ;):D

My avatar synopsis:
SPOILZ
Once upon a time the evil white male industrialists and white army men destroyed earth. Then they moved onto some other planet inhabited by peace loving natives who were in touch with the planet who acted like some stereotypical indigenous tribe on earth, but most of them were pretty hawt so it was cool. And even though their weaponry was pretty simple, they were badass hunters. But some good, kind scientists came along too, with "Grace Augustine" leading them. And due to some problems the army men sent another army guy to join teh soldiers. But then he went native and became their messiah. And the big bad army guys and industrialists wanted to kill teh savages. But their messiah fell in love with a native chick and saved them all. And teh evil army men and teh evil industrialists went back to earth with their tails between their legs. And all of the natives and the people who went native lived happily ever after, even teh guy from Bones. The end.

My avatar synopsis:
SPOILZ.
You left out some great little bits...G!d don't take sides... and causing the animals to attack and then therefor their demise by ignorance...walks softly on the earth.. (like the bible it is the little lines with all the power that supercede)

I'd like to report in on my recent viewing of the surprise hit Paranormal Activity on DVD...

Hated it.

It was the least scary horror film that I've seen in ages. The characters were annoying and the story, repetitious.

I went back to Rotten Tomatoes and was amazed to see that their "Top Critics" rated this movie a 91 (out of 100).

It is unfathomable to me that this movie got such a high rating.

I didn't see it, not my interest....but it seems to me many went out of some vicarious livng through the filmaker....made for thousands, market for millions, grossing hundreds of millions... it is like buying a lottery ticket...

I'm takin a likin to bollywood and hindi films.

Three Idiots... It has intrigue and humor and twists like the hangover...

but has to have some musical interludes...and even the required dance scene...done with a modecum of satire...

One I've heard is great and am looking forward to... Paa

Dodgeball :)p)

Sorry, but I found it raspberry-worthy (too predictable and too juvenile for my tastes.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
I find it hard to believe you would have pulled it off the shelf...or ordered it...or changed the channel to it....

I liked Invictus...I especially liked that my kids asked me to take them to it.

I find it hard to believe you would have pulled it off the shelf...or ordered it...or changed the channel to it....

I didn't do any of the above. Someone I know invited me to a "group activity" ("You're spending too much time alone. You're going to watch a movie with [this one group] or I'm going to contact [offline friends and physician] and have them deal with your nonsocial behavior.") The rest of the group enjoyed it, though. :rolleyes:

I wished it was Ayakashi Ayashi, Tokyo Majin, Yomigaeru Sora - Rescue Wings or Karakurizoushi Ayatsuri Sakon (these are more to my taste, but unfortunately they aren't anything the rest of the group would want to watch. :()

Anyway, several of the people who helped run the event made the mistake of asking my honest opinion. The only thing I can say is that I kept it clean, I kept it verbal, and I kept it as honest as I could.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back