Did You Go

"it makes no difference who i am..."

That just seems... Wrong, you know?

How so? mee is only speaking in terms of his importance in relationship to his beliefs. That it's not about him. You make it sound as if he is saying a negative affirmation, sorta an anti-Stuart Smalley quote.

it makes no difference who i am, the truth from Gods word and the message that the GOODNEWS of the heavenly kingdom brings is the thing to look to Daniel 2;44. the reason that i make it known is because i love God and humans , but who i am is not important i do not keep this wonderful message to myself i want others to know about the hope for the future ,and those with the right heart will respond to the words of the bible. it is not my words that mean anything, but it is the BIBLE . not sure why you think the words are not what i believe? it is because they mean a lot to me that i make it known.
For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints and [their] marrow, and [is] able to discern thoughts and intentions of [the] heart.

Big AMEN here!

Thanks Mee

No, if I was I would still place high importance on "who I am"... ;/ I guess I read it wrong... but to me saying "I don't matter...." Humble? No... self degrading ;\

Go with christ brah!
I'm confused. Your eyes say yes, but your words say no... and yet you say, "Go with christ brah!"?

It sure does, me human... You robot... Wel, come.

That is because just pastes text book examples of what someone else has already written... It is proof read and checked and so on and so forth to be public work on a website... That is why you may understand his posts more.... Infact, I am sure there are some copy right laws being violated here....
it is not wrong to paste the bible . its quicker

A wink? The eye says yes.

I do not think humbleness means outright denial or to deny the faith in affirmation. Yet I do deplore the self-elevation of assuming labels of 'Christian', or 'Muslim', or 'Jew', etc... especially as some immediately attempt to label others as the 'infidel', 'gentile', 'robot', etc... I find there is a difference between the two: one is a confession of values while the other is often used to claim a position or state. The labels or generalizations make language easier but then get in the way.

17th Angel said:
Eyes say yay but words say nay?... Can't I bat for both teams?
What are the two teams? Are you a follower and believer in Christ?

It seems like you are really asking if a person can bat and sit the game out at the same time. I did not get the impression you bat for the JW team.

I mean in a sense of Team Religion and Team Non Religion.
I suggest who or what you bat for is your choice, or is between yourself and God. I just ask if you bat with Jesus Christ? BAT: Believe in, Associate with, Tread for? You had noted that it makes a difference who a person is... so I asked.

It seems in-line with the title of this thread, "Did you go?" I can not IF the answer to that one... I was not there.

You must be single.
I do not rule over anyone. I might have authority over her but I do not rule her ask anyone on here.:)

no, i am not single, dor! i have been married for close to 10 yrs now. now when i say that man rules over woman, it is just the curse that God implemented for the rebellion in Eden. i didn't mean it as a sort of iron fist rule dictatorship, smack my ho if she doesn't recognize, kind of attitude, it is more as the way life was always meant to be where the woman is the help meet and the man eats the bread with the sweat of his face. we have to work for the bread, man! check this out:
Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
don't be mad at me, please. my wife is flesh of my flesh and is bone of my bones and i love her and she loves me and she loves for me to be the man and i love for her to be the woman. we have to be manly, you know? hope you understand.

Back