Halloween

That was close... I thought you bar-stewards banned me... My jaw freaking dropped... ME? You can't freaking ban me! I was going to run over to a random desk here and put someones head through their LCD screen.... I logged in... "oh thanks 17th angel for logging in" page refreshed and I was still a guest anyway it did that six times or so... Then I saw mr p-nuts unescarry nesscary.... nesscarry? comment... And got upset and it logged me in so I could randomly complain like this in shock and horror and shock at the thought of being banned and seeing his slurr upon my name! and his slurr on my dress style... I am capable of besmirching my own name!

Anyway... come back... need a come back... OH YEAH!?!?! Well... You sure you were in my house!?! You sure you weren't in your spare room at the jackson residence...... :\ yeah how you like dem apples!?? lol.... Ugh... forget it.

hey grey, (that rhymes!)
I wonder why Australians consume sooooo much meat and alcohol???? Dunno, but It all tastes great. And yes my cholesterol levels are fine thank you. lol love the Grey
nah, i don't think the aussies compare to us mexicans in texas. we easily beat out everyone when it comes to bbqs.:p

Brah, ozzys were like born on bbq grills! They are spawn of the bbq grill :\ well that and transexuals.... but you can't beat um at their bbq's.
what are "ozzys"? do you mean the english? if so, i doubt it. i really do. but just in case ya'll were born on grills, you still wouldn't be able to make the spicy salsa we make or the "pico de gallo" that goes apropriately with grilled fajitas or grilled leg quarters. and on top of that, we make the best tortillas de arina or maiz. oh and lets not forget the spicy frijoles rancheros or rice, the mexican way, not that steamed white rice or fake rice o roni stuff.:p:D

what are "ozzys"? do you mean the english? if so, i doubt it. i really do. but just in case ya'll were born on grills, you still wouldn't be able to make the spicy salsa we make or the "pico de gallo" that goes apropriately with grilled fajitas or grilled leg quarters. and on top of that, we make the best tortillas de arina or maiz. oh and lets not forget the spicy frijoles rancheros or rice, the mexican way, not that steamed white rice or fake rice o roni stuff.:p:D

No, I didn't mean the English... Most of us... eat correctly indoors at a table with tools not hands.... Barbarians.......

I was speaking of our criminal cousins..... The Australians.....

No, I didn't mean the English... Most of us... eat correctly indoors at a table with tools not hands.... Barbarians.......

I was speaking of our criminal cousins..... The Australians.....
oh, so now we are barbarians? man, the english really are uptight!:D

Pathless,

those colors don't really suit you. You're quite pale and the bright top with the dark bottom just accentuates that. You would probably look better in more evenly matched, earthy-toned clothing. And for G!d's sake put on some foundation, man.

Pathless,

those colors don't really suit you. You're quite pale and the bright top with the dark bottom just accentuates that. You would probably look better in more evenly matched, earthy-toned clothing. And for G!d's sake put on some foundation, man.

What are you like the master of the Transexual guild? lol.... He got the tips...

Find the brightest red lipstick you can find and apply it liberally. It will bring out your eyes too.

Back to the thread subject... :p

Hallowe'en, or Samhain if you will.... I'll probably make a pumpkin lantern or two from my home grown pumpkins, do some divination of some sort, meditate a bit, burn some of my luverly incense and watch the hallowe'en crap on tv. :) I may or may not make a really nice meal of beef casserole too, depending on how knackered I am. But the way this week's panning out, it might just be pizza.... :eek:

Find the brightest red lipstick you can find and apply it liberally. It will bring out your eyes too.

Oh, but then Dauer...won't everyone then just...want to "kiss you all over"?

Impqueen...just get "half knackered" and make the casserole. Sounds yummy !

flow....:p

I knew it wouldnt take someone long to bring up our criminal past. Good on ya 17th. Its not a bad place to live here you know. Even for us criminals. lol. Nice weather, good food, spunky guys and hot chicks(so ive been told) We are proud of our bbq.
I dont want to compete with Mexicans and their food because I havent been there so I cannot comment(how diplomatic of me) but I love Nachos not too fond of tequila and the Guerreros were the most awesome wrestling family (tag teams etc (loved Eddie)) except for the Hart family in history. Love the Grey

Back