Report in!

No. And I have already wondered if this has anything to do with crossing verbage and swords with me. But surely he thinks enough of the rest of you that he can tolerate one fly in the ointment?

With all due respect, I don't think you are the *only* fly in his ointment. Even so, I can't imagine our friend disappearing over a disagreement.

I've also noticed Dauer hasn't been around for a couple of weeks. Maybe this was known by others here and I missed it, Dauer does occasionally take a brief vacation.

With all due respect, I don't think you are the *only* fly in his ointment. Even so, I can't imagine our friend disappearing over a disagreement.
I hope not.

I've also noticed Dauer hasn't been around for a couple of weeks. Maybe this was known by others here and I missed it, Dauer does occasionally take a brief vacation.
Yeh, true too. I noticed a little more irritation/boredom from him recently.....sometimes we all need a break.

Well I like to think Thomas is working on a paper for school or doing some kind of family activity.

Alex was having trouble looking up his older posts, and he posted about how to delete his account. Its hard to search backwards beyond one year, so perhaps he's going to come up with a new board name. That way he could do one year per character.

Dauer? No idea, but he recently posted about studying something that would take several weeks. I might be able to find the post.

UFO has landed - humanoids off loaded...

Well, the title may appear a bit misleading but, then again, it may very well appear to some that I have been abducted by a UFO having "gone missing" for a part of half a year with nary a word since my last postings.

EquiNews
Some few of you may know that I am involved with a noble creature of Equine Ancestry. So I take this time to share some of his most notable progress since he has been away at Boarding School.

He has cleared 120 cm with ease in his free jumping and has also vaulted a series with an internal spacing of 45cm, between the poles at ground level, and with a total spacing, first to last, of 180cm, this being accomplished without slowing down from a trot, and then again came round to step between them each individually without prompting. This is why he is in training, for his first joy, since he was a yearling colt, is jumping (well, it is his second joy after being bribed with treats and being well and sufficiently groomed).

His first time being ridden was reported to be notable only in the fact that he did not buck or prance about when mounted; he just looked round at the trainer and adjusted his stance.

He has been examined with disbelief many times as to his sexual orientation and that disbelief has been transformed into wonderment when those doubters have verified "his undercarriage" to find that he is indeed a breeding stallion. Such is the nature and mildness of his winning disposition.

He is now 6 years old.

With all due respect, I don't think you are the *only* fly in his ointment.

Hell no, this place is a veritable stinking pile of dog-cr@p in the noon day sun, surrounded by the black swarm that is us.

But don't tell the newbies.

s.

and you c0de.

jeez, it's like rounding up sheep. :p

s.

His first time being ridden was reported to be notable only in the fact that he did not buck or prance about when mounted; he just looked round at the trainer and adjusted his stance.

He has been examined with disbelief many times as to his sexual orientation and that disbelief has been transformed into wonderment when those doubters have verified "his undercarriage" to find that he is indeed a breeding stallion. Such is the nature and mildness of his winning disposition.

He is now 6 years old.

I think that many of the "non-mild" behaviors attributed to stallions (especially quarter horse stallions) is due to so many people expecting stallions to behave in a non-mild manner. {But that's just opinion.} :shrugs:

I think that many of the "non-mild" behaviors attributed to stallions is due to so many people expecting stallions to behave in a non-mild manner. {But that's just opinion.} :shrugs:

Yup. this is true, people are often surprised at just how mild mannered I really am :p :rolleyes:

Back