The Mystery of God’s Will Unfolding in this Matrix

What about True prophets?

Maybe the frustrating thing is that people stop looking for True Prophets. Maybe the Bible does warns us of this.

Also this seems to clearly be critical of those who "stop looking for True Prophets"....AKA, Baha'u'llah, because according to Baha'i there are currently no true prophets after him.

Who defines a true vs. untrue prophet?
The Bible is a sure guide. Do a Web search.

Matthew 7:16-2016 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.

Numbers 12:6 And he said, “Hear my words: If there is a prophet among you, I the LORD make myself known to him in a vision; I speak with him in a dream. (Muhammad, the Bab and Baha'u'llah have recorded those experiences).

Deuteronomy 18:15 “The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brothers—it is to him you shall listen—

1 John 4:1-6 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

Many other passages to consider.

Regards Tony

You Baha'i guys need to lose Jesus as a reference and start to punt Baha'u'llah by his own light, and see how it all flies without Jesus, imo
I'm not sure all Baha'is put this much focus on Jesus.

I suspect, and could certainly be wrong, its a case of trying to talk about the figure that will possibly 'hit home' with the audience.

Reactions: RJM
How is it not critical to suggest that Catholic monks' refusal to accept Baha'u'llah's authority to instruct them contributed to the sex abuse crisis?
We are talking of actions and the results of peoples actions. It is not a blanket condemnation of any one person, but of the result of years of neglect of the Moral and Virtues given to us of God, by a few, covered up by more in power.

I am seeing what Baha'u'llah offered, proves the crisis was foretold of. What contributed to the crisis is the wrongdoings of those involved, if they had done what Baha'u'llah suggested, then they would not have contributed to the crisis. Those that did no wrong, are not involved in the crisis.

Regards Tony

The Bible is a sure guide. Do a Web search.

Not to everyone. Some people don't consult the Bible at all when considering prophecy. Non-Abrahamic religions exist. My point was, though, that people not considering Baha'u'llah a prophet is not due to some stubborn attachment to dogma or blind tradition or whatever, the same way you not considering claimants to the status of prophet after Baha'u'llah does not mean that either.

if they had done what Baha'u'llah suggested, then they would not have contributed to the crisis.

If they had done what Catholicism suggested, they would not have contributed to the crisis because what they did was a grave sin. It has nothing to do with Baha'u'llah's advice to marry because getting married wouldn't have prevented them from being sexual predators.

Not to everyone. Some people don't consult the Bible at all when considering prophecy. Non-Abrahamic religions exist. My point was, though, that people not considering Baha'u'llah a prophet is not due to some stubborn attachment to dogma or blind tradition or whatever, the same way you not considering claimants to the status of prophet after Baha'u'llah does not mean that either.
Why are they not looking? All the Holy Books warn of an age of great conflict, they all promise a day of great wisdom and peace.

I can offer why, I wasn't looking. It appears it is 100% a gift that is given, but only when we start to search, and only God knows the sincerity of that search and we are guided accordingly. No one deserves to be given such a gift.

I see that is applicable to all people, of all Faiths and no faith.

Regards Tony

In
If they had done what Catholicism suggested, they would not have contributed to the crisis because what they did was a grave sin. It has nothing to do with Baha'u'llah's advice to marry because getting married wouldn't have prevented them from being sexual predators
I see that is how God's Wisdom unfolds. Baha'u'llah was aware of the crisis that would eventually erode confidence in the Church and offered avenues that could help prevent the crisis. Much more was offered than just the Marriage proposal.

Regards Tony

Notice the coming of the Son of Man is from East to West.

The Message of the Bab was brought to the West as early as the 1850's
No it doesn't mean that. It means that everyone will see it and know, as clearly visible to everyone as lightning in the sky. Nobody will have to go looking. Outside of forums like this one, most people (beyond Iran) have never heard of Baha'i

Last edited:
I find it ironic that you use biblical scripture to support anti Christ teachings. The enemy at work here.

Imo.

No it doesn't mean that. It means that everyone will see it and know, as clearly visible to everyone as lightning in the sky. Nobody will have to go looking. Outside of forums like this one, most people (beyond Iran) have never heard of Baha'i
What about all those sleeping?

Regards Tony

Jesus too was seen as the enemy, history repeats itself, this world is cyclic.

The enemy becomes our own self.

Regards Tony
Jesus was as not the enemy of the bible. How you twisted that around is funny. The bible DOES teach about the enemy of God. The anti Christ is the enemy of God and not just the person but the spirit.

2 Corinthians 4:4
4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God

Galatians 1:8-12
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

Btw when something is repeated it's a double whammy.

What is the gospel preached in the the bible?

Jesus as the Son was sent by the Father born of a virgin through the Holy Spirit called Emmanuel. Came to bring reconciliation to the world with the Father by becoming sin sacrificing Himself on the cross shedding His blood for the propitiation of our sins. He resurrected in His glorified body and will return.

That's it.

Jesus was as not the enemy of the bible. How you twisted that around is funny. The bible DOES teach about the enemy of God. The anti Christ is the enemy of God and not just the person but the spirit.
That does not reflect what I offered. The twist you offered is naught to do what I was saying.

Was Jesus executed because he was not seen an enemy, he was seen as innocent of all charges, or was he seen as an enemy?

Do not answer the question. The answer is Jesus was seen as an enemy.

Regards Tony

What about all those sleeping?
Do you mean the dead of all the ages, who, according to the NT (and Qur'an) will be resurrected to judgement on the last day?
Was Jesus executed because he was not seen an enemy, he was seen as innocent of all charges, or was he seen as an enemy?
In context Jesus was executed by the Jewish authority for blasphemy and claiming to be God. The Romans judged him innocent, but did not want further tension with the Jewsish population at a fraught time, and so they allowed the execution of one man, to keep the peace.

As far as I know the Bab was executed for apostacy against Islam?

Last edited:
That does not reflect what I offered. The twist you offered is naught to do what I was saying.

Do not answer the question. The answer is Jesus was seen as an enemy.

Regards Tony
Don't tell me not to answer a question you posed. You always want the last word unchallenged. That doesn't fly with me. As @RJM said in the previous post He was crucified because of His claim to be God. It was His choice to die.. that is part of the gospel.

John 10:17-18
For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father.

His resurrection

Matthew 28:2-7
Suddenly there was a great earthquake! For an angel of the Lord came down from heaven, rolled aside the stone, and sat on it. His face shone like lightning, and his clothing was as white as snow. The guards shook with fear when they saw him, and they fell into a dead faint. Then the angel spoke to the women. “Don’t be afraid!” he said. “I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead, just as he said would happen. Come, see where his body was lying. And now, go quickly and tell his disciples that he has risen from the dead, and he is going ahead of you to Galilee. You will see him there. Remember what I have told you.”

And His return

Titus 2:13
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,

Don't tell me not to answer a question you posed. You always want the last word unchallenged. That doesn't fly with me. As @RJM said in the previous post He was crucified because of His claim to be God. It was His choice to die.. that is part of the gospel.

John 10:17-18
For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father.

His resurrection

Matthew 28:2-7
Suddenly there was a great earthquake! For an angel of the Lord came down from heaven, rolled aside the stone, and sat on it. His face shone like lightning, and his clothing was as white as snow. The guards shook with fear when they saw him, and they fell into a dead faint. Then the angel spoke to the women. “Don’t be afraid!” he said. “I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead, just as he said would happen. Come, see where his body was lying. And now, go quickly and tell his disciples that he has risen from the dead, and he is going ahead of you to Galilee. You will see him there. Remember what I have told you.”

And His return

Titus 2:13
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,
You are looking it from the perspective of a Christain, not of those that persecuted Jesus. I can offer the same for Muhammad, the Bab and Baha'u'llah as they also gave their lives for us, they were persecuted as enemies of the state.

The vast majority of people around them did not see them as Christ, there was only a handful who saw Jesus in the Light you offer from Scriptures. We are talking of all the people that persecuted the Messengers, that persecuted Jesus. It is recorded in the Gospels what they did to Jesus and later the followers.

Do you do this to people, if they are not perceived enemies of the state? Heck you want to see what they did to the Bab, Baha'u'llah and the Bab'i and Baha'i as well.

This person has that view, a Web search indicates many offer the same.

Why does this need explanation? It is bewildering to me.

Regards Tony

Why aren't you looking? You're not looking for a new Prophet, so why should they be?
The 'Day of God' is as a thousand years.

The 'Day of God' commenced in 1844 and brought Twin Messengers. The Day is only dawning, the false prophets can be easily filtered out.

Regards Tony

The 'Day of God' is as a thousand years.

Does this refer to the Baha'i theological position that there will be no more prophets for a thousand years? Because, Christians believe the last public revelation was fulfilled with Christ, until He returns. And Muslims see Muhammad as the last Prophet, the Seal of the Prophets. You're not looking for another prophet because you trust your religion's theology, and they're not looking because they trust theirs. So don't ask why people aren't looking for a new prophet, because you aren't either, for obvious reasons.

The Day is only dawning, the false prophets can be easily filtered out

Tony, do you not see that Bahaullah could be considered a false prophet that is easily filtered out for others? You're dismissing all prophets after him as being easily filtered out as false, but don't understand why people of other religions dismiss your prophet?

Back