What do you look like?

^ Do tell greymare. Do u know someone who looks like me?

Brian..maybe you don't look like Sting in real life but that pix bears a remarkable resemblance. Blame Tao because he is the one who put the thought in my mind. :D

wil, I am familiar with the Tahoe area. My brother used to live in Truckee, Ca. Beautiful scenery, although, they get much more snow than we do here. Most of my family of origin are from Eastern Wyoming and Colorado. I come from a long line of ranchers and farmers..grew up working on my Uncle's ranch..horses, range riding, cattle, wheat, rodeos, hunting and fishing. All part of my life experiences. :)

IMG000005.jpg

If this works then you should see what an looks like:)

I was once this close... *puts his fingertips almost touching* from being caught with herbs on me in the airport lol.... I was "randomly" selected.... I had a quarter in each back pocket of my trousers..... The man even patted that area *excuse me vicar!*

I think because of the long coach journey to get to the airport, it had flat packed it to my butt or something lol and he didn't even notice he had just found half an ounce of weed lol...... That's when you really know your friends lol, my patner just walked away and hid lol..... I was just like............. Sh*t.

Jaysus you're lucky, I once had my shoes searched for no reason in particular and had to run to make the plane in my socks. No one looked at me funny or anything...

Anywho, here's a pic where you can actually see what I look like. (without the hood of obscurity, or the digital craziness.)

041709_1746[00].jpg

Severe close up. *cringe*
the camera hates me... but there ya go. :)

They always search shoes.... Like you have to take them off before you get to the metal dectors here :O

The best place to hide drugs, weapons, whatever.... Is your socks... You're socks are never, ever checked... Just walk on through lol. I kept the stuff in my back pockets, as I was high with no sense of worry and thought I couldn't possibly be searched, but thanks to satan I got through just swell lol...

Nice picture! No rotting flesh?

Well thanks for the tip. Socks huh... next time I want to smuggle in a sharpened candycane shanky stick I'll know what to do.

Yes, hail Satan for the many blessings he bestoweth upon us all. Lol.

And no rotting flesh, yet. Though my eyes do have a certain... vacant stare...

The closest I got to the airport was when we would fly planes in cadets.
I install stone and tile, so i need the gloves...caustic mortar and biocides added make them necessary.
So you need not worry.
I think that laws against consumption are insane in any case.
Let people eat/ingest whatever they want, they should only make laws concerning behavior.

Back