the person's above you avatar

That's OK, I can understand why. :)

I confess I never think of you as a cute fat cartoon guy. :D

s.

Better the fat cartoon guy than Kenpachi (who can be a bit of a psycho.) I'll post something about Kenpachi later (perhaps where the mangika introduces him to Kurosaki Ichigo in Bleach or one Kenpachi's other incidents.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

The ascension: a pale flash seems everywhere at once, a sudden sheen appearing in midair like some unnatural moon. Death is near. A razor sharp paw extends playfully yet cruelly: each claw a demon. Rising like vicious steam, the great white cat repeatedly forces the ultimate struggle between life & death! But is it the cat or the beautiful butterfly that causes the chase?!? The sacred prey willingly, then unwilling flits back and forth somehow crazily whirling between almost closed talons, frustrating and mutilating horrid but beautiful plans. Its gift is life, but its taste is bitterness, should kitty ever catch it. The manifestation of Heedless Fortune and True Chaos repeatedly beckons then disheartens the most beautiful of all things, Destruction! The endless cycle continues!

Alex P.'s avatar is another little devil from still another little devil. :D

Dream's avatar is molten steel or some other metal being poured into a mold. Of what. I cannot say (nor can the :kitty:s, ferrets or lunamoths.) :eek:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Fish-hook-head Devil ton ton from Hasbro! When this little devil hooks his head into something he never lets go. When his neck starts aching, he makes realistic suffering sounds until you give him some ibuprofin! Fish-hook-head Devil! Collect them all!!!!!

Joker says "I never put all of my cards into one basket. Worrisome, troublesome, I am the Joker of all suites."

Kitty never fails cause she never stops jumping. How does kitty do it?

Of course when someone changes their avatar it's likely to make a nonsense of any comments made; mentioning no names.:(
Dream.

s.

Back