Finish the sentence: "I love it when...."

In love, I can not hold this one in.
I love it when you call me "BIG PAPA"
LOL...
Just had to get that in. It's part of a RAP song that I know..
:D

I love it when people have fun with this thread!

(YO, that was a very "notarious" thing to say.):D

InPeace,
InLove

InLove said:
I love it when people have fun with this thread!

(YO, that was a very "notarious" thing to say.):D

InPeace,
InLove

In love,
LOL
I see you know your RAP music.
:)

Not really, YO--but I do have a good search engine. Taking that into consideration, you'd think I could speel better, though. ;) :D

I love it when my cellphone rings and it's my boyfriend who's calling; not because he has anything in particular to say but because he misses me as much as I miss him. He works a five-hour drive away and we only see each other at weekends and during vacation.

I had that sort of a long distance thing once for about four years. Then we got married. Now we're not. Enjoy what you are allowed to experience in the moment. Then move on when you must for your own good.

flow....;)

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. We did spend 5 weeks together during the summer (vacation + accrued overtime leave) and only had one serious argument. Enough to clear the air and to know that we can disagree, kiss and make up, and move on, rather than just sweeping any problems that are bound to crop up sooner or later under the rug.

I love it when my friends call me out of the blue to ask me how I'm doing.

I love it when the sheep and I get together to discuss what's going on in sheep world. There's four of them, three rams and a ewe, each morning we share an apple, rub heads and canoodle together.But ,oh my, there was disaray in the fold this morning. Seems they'd heard through the sheep grapevine about some dude shepherd who goes around breaking legs in the name of shepherd love. Now these sheep are astute creatures, they know the difference between a good shepherd and a bad one. Creatures know the difference as does man, between domination and love and care. Well they baaaaaa'd and they maaaaaaa'd like those sheep had never baaaaaaaa'd and maaaaaaa'd before. And I gave them my total support.
All you bad shepherds out there beware there's sheep revolution in the air.
Not to mention a fine sprinkling of sheep karma..................

- c -

I love it when the sheep and I get together to discuss what's going on in sheep world. There's four of them, three rams and a ewe, each morning we share an apple, rub heads and canoodle together.But ,oh my, there was disaray in the fold this morning. Seems they'd heard through the sheep grapevine about some dude shepherd who goes around breaking legs in the name of shepherd love. Now these sheep are astute creatures, they know the difference between a good shepherd and a bad one. Creatures know the difference as does man, between domination and love and care. Well they baaaaaa'd and they maaaaaaa'd like those sheep had never baaaaaaaa'd and maaaaaaa'd before. And I gave them my total support.
All you bad shepherds out there beware there's sheep revolution in the air.
Not to mention a fine sprinkling of sheep karma..................

- c -

I just lol'd....

*imagines the image of this peacful loving jesus descending from the heavens to him.... calm divine music follows him and bright glorious light behind this delecate holy man.*

*then with a soft gentle smile he turns his warm gaze upon 17...*

"17, my child... find love within and become a good person in the eyes of my father... Or, or... I'll break ya legs! You got that son!?"

I just lol'd....

*imagines the image of this peacful loving jesus descending from the heavens to him.... calm divine music follows him and bright glorious light behind this delecate holy man.*

*then with a soft gentle smile he turns his warm gaze upon 17...*

"17, my child... find love within and become a good person in the eyes of my father... Or, or... I'll break ya legs! You got that son!?"

Right 17, It's not the way of a man of light and compassion. It's not Christ. And the sheep reckoned they could never have respect for a man of such means. Even sheep got their own intelligence. Those rams but a bit, but they know what they're baaaaaaing about.

- c -

I love it when it is early in the morning and it's cold and I am bummed because I don't like the cold very much, and everything is quiet and I've got things to do but I don't want to wake J.H. from his peaceful sleep because he has to go to work later and then...

(breathe in)

And then, suddenly, there is a big noise that pierces the silence. It is better than any alarm clock. It is my soft-padded kitty friend, who usually is as quiet as the fog (that's a nod to a favorite poet). Seems that my slumbering musician has left the top to the piano keyboard up and tripped up the poor, startled feline.

She plays nicely, though, don't you think, dear?

InPeace,
InLove

I love it when it is early in the morning and it's cold and I am bummed because I don't like the cold very much, and everything is quiet and I've got things to do but I don't want to wake J.H. from his peaceful sleep because he has to go to work later and then...

(breathe in)

And then, suddenly, there is a big noise that pierces the silence. It is better than any alarm clock. It is my soft-padded kitty friend, who usually is as quiet as the fog (that's a nod to a favorite poet). Seems that my slumbering musician has left the top to the piano keyboard up and tripped up the poor, startled feline.

She plays nicely, though, don't you think, dear?

InPeace,
InLove

Nice... Liked it. At least you didn't lay there and notice a raven... above your chamber door....

Okay--I'm officially rolling on the floor, now. Wasn't thinking of Carpenter at all (or even Poe!). It was a Sandburg thing--but you probably know that. Wouldn't it have been appropriate, though, if J.H. had suddenly sat up and yelled, "What in the living hell is out there???):D

InPeace,
InLove

Okay--I'm officially rolling on the floor, now. Wasn't thinking of Carpenter at all (or even Poe!). It was a Sandburg thing--but you probably know that. Wouldn't it have been appropriate, though, if J.H. had suddenly sat up and yelled, "What in the living hell is out there???):D

InPeace,
InLove

A Sandburg thing eh? ;) You may be suprised with my knowledge/interest of poetry....

17th Angel said:
A Sandburg thing eh? ;) You may be suprised with my knowledge/interest of poetry....

I would not be surprised at all! :)

InPeace,
InLove

To Infinity and Beyond!

I love it when I protect the galaxy from the threat of invasion from the Evil Emperor Zurg, sworn enemy of the Galactic Alliance. Well that and being Bo Peep's "moving buddy" of course.

Back