1914 ....A significant year in bible prophecy

mee said:
it will take a thousand year rule of CHRIST to get humans back to perfection and the provisions of the leaves spoken of in revelation 22.2 is how it will be done . not litrally of cause but the leaves of the trees are a great symbolisim.

then when the 1000 years are ended CHRIST JESUS will hand the kingdom back to his father 1 corinthians 15;24-28
What do we have yet another WatchTower prediction here??

Jesus began rulling in heaven in 1914...yes?

1000 years later 2014??

or do we still have the out that Jesus is only ruling in heaven and he needs to first come to earth for 1000 years??

What do we have yet another WatchTower prediction here??

Jesus began rulling in heaven in 1914...yes?

1000 years later 2014??

or do we still have the out that Jesus is only ruling in heaven and he needs to first come to earth for 1000 years??

Yes Jesus certainly was given the kingship in 1914 and he is now a reigning king with great aurthority DANIEL 7;13-14

BUT HE HAS YET TO GO INTO ACTION .

the great day of JEHOVAH is near , and there is a hurriyng of it very much. zepheniah 1;14

no one knows the day or the hour when the most high JEHOVAH will give the command to Jesus to go into action.

the time will come when Jesus will come with his holy angels and then he will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

NOW IS THE TIME to develop those sheep like attitudes, then when the final judgement is in action we can be sheep who have been willing to follow Jesus voice, and we can be seen by Jesus as someone who is willing to help CHRISTS BROTHERS

BUT HE HAS YET TO GO INTO ACTION .

the great day of JEHOVAH is near , and there is a hurriyng of it very much. zepheniah 1;14
There is a hurrying is there? What year was that written?

Been in charge since 1914, and with all going on in the world since then there has been no need to take any action. I guess all is going pretty well then.

If there hasn't been a need to hurry since 630 BC, and there hasn't been a need to hurry since 1914, I suspect we have millenia before this need to hurry will occur.

Been in charge since 1914, and with all going on in the world since then there has been no need to take any action. I guess all is going pretty well then.

quote] Well think about it, it would not be worth going into action with the holy angels before the GREAT CROWD had been gathered.

the GREAT CROWD of revelation 7;9-10 are the ones that are helping christs brothers to get the preaching work done.

and it is all happening just as Jesus is directing things, but when the most high JEHOVAH decides to step into the affairs of humans then we will know. Daniel 2;44

i am a work in progress in helping to get the preaching work done. and i am hoping that Jesus will hear me baaaaaaing :) rather than digging my heels in ,and acting like a rebellious goat .

If there isn't there should be.... And sharpish.

Jehovah and Jesus have everything in hand and the gathering of the GREAT CROWD goes on .

and all of that great crowd are symbolicly waving their palm branches .

they have put their vote in for the only way to PEACE .:)its the only way

I suspect we have millenia before this need to hurry will occur.
And the kings of the earth and the top-ranking ones and the military commanders and the rich and the strong ones and every slave and [every] free person hid themselves in the caves and in the rock-masses of the mountains. 16 And they keep saying to the mountains and to the rock-masses: "Fall over us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, 17 because the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

revelation 6;15-17 the book of revelation is for our day and we have been living in the lords day since 1914, and now we are well along into the time of the end .

and who will be able to stand

And he will render to each one according to his works: romans 2 ;5-6

If there isn't there should be.... And sharpish.

God's "Sacred Secret"

For thousands of years, God did not reveal exactly how he would accomplish his purpose for the earth.
In the first century C.E., "he made known to [Christians] the sacred secret of his will." (Ephesians 1:9)

Paul and his fellow anointed Christians understood clearly the magnificent role assigned to Jesus Christ in the outworking of God's purpose.

They also began to appreciate their special role as joint heirs with Christ in his heavenly Kingdom. (Ephesians 3:5, 6, 8-11)

Yes, the Kingdom government in the hands of Jesus Christ and his associate rulers is the agency God will use to bring lasting peace not just in the heavens but also on the earth. (Matthew 6:9, 10)

Through it, Jehovah will restore this earth to the condition he originally purposed for it.—Isaiah 45:18; 65:21-23; Acts 3:21.

His appointed time for direct action to rid the earth of all oppression and injustice lies in the near future.

But Jehovah actually began the process of restoration at Pentecost 33 C.E.

How? By then starting to gather "the things in the heavens," those who will rule with Christ in the heavens.

These included the Ephesian Christians. (Ephesians 2:4-7)

More recently, in our time, Jehovah has been gathering "the things on the earth." (Ephesians 1:10)

Through a global preaching campaign, he is making known to all nations the good news about his Kingdom government in the hands of Jesus Christ.

Those who respond are even now being gathered into a place of spiritual protection and healing. (John 10:16)

Soon, on a cleansed paradise earth, they will experience complete freedom from all injustice and suffering.—2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 11:18.

since 1914 we have been living in the last days of these critical times hard to deal with. 2 timothy 3;1-5

Since 1931 we've been living in these last days.... :rolleyes: 2 Russell 6:66 This is the last days! it shall end now! 2 Russell 17:17 No wait, serious it shall end at this date... 3 Russell 66:6 No ok, it's this date! I am totally cereal! This is the one! Up to about what now 15 predictions?

I am not trying to offend, but just give it up lol stop trying to play god... Only god can tell the fat lady when to sing, you have no way of predicting the end of the world.

you have no way of predicting the end of the world.
very true , only bible prophecy and chronology can do that , and it always comes true :)

since 1914 we have been living in the time of the end , the heavenly kingdom goverment was established and the rightful king was given great aurthority
Daniel 2;44 Daniel 7;13-14
NOW is the time to put our trust in Gods kingdom and Gods ruling king.

before it goes into action

let him who has ears LISTEN

mee is listening

Jesus said: "Let him that has ears listen," and though the majority of the crowds hearing Jesus went their way, the disciples would come and ask for explanation.—Mt 13:9, 36.

mee has listened

matthew 24;45-47 mee wants to know

Since 1931 we've been living in these last days.... :rolleyes: 2 Russell 6:66 This is the last days! it shall end now! 2 Russell 17:17 No wait, serious it shall end at this date... 3 Russell 66:6 No ok, it's this date! I am totally cereal! This is the one! Up to about what now 15 predictions?

quote]
DANIEL 12;4 true knowledge is now abundant , especially in the time of the end
:) thrilling times indeed.

I am not trying to offend, but just give it up lol stop trying to play god... .

mee likes to work along with Gods purpose it leads to EVERLASTING LIFE JOHN 17;3
This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

Just as some people have scoffed about the Bible, others scoff about there being an Almighty God. (2 Peter 3:3-5) Mee likes to work along with his channnel MATTHEW 24;45-47

but again many scoff at it ....... mee feeds from it :)

Work along side god? He asked you all to go around trying to predict the end? Or did he ask you to focus on the now? Curious...

Abduant true knowledge?? In many, many..... Many failed "the end is nigh!!!!" speels?

keeping awake and not falling asleep down through the centuries, has given great blessings indeed ,especially in the last days . Daniel 12;4

it is sad to say that those who did fall asleep and not keep awake to bible prophecy and chronology, lost their focus completley .
and now they are really in the darkness with no enlightenment at all.

i am glad to say that some faithful ones have been blessed for keeping awake ,and they have even been given more responsibility matthew 24;45-47 and yes it is JEHOVAHS WITNESSES . :)

Especially since 1914, Jehovah has helped those who truly desire to serve him to grow in understanding of the Bible.

They have grown in appreciation of precious truths about God’s name and purpose, the ransom sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the condition of the dead, and the resurrection.

Moreover, worshipers of Jehovah have learned how to live their lives in a way that benefits them and brings praise to God.

They have also gained a clearer understanding of the role of God’s Kingdom and how it will set matters straight on the earth.

What do they do with this knowledge? That question brings us to yet another prophecy that is being fulfilled in these last days.

"This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth," said Jesus Christ in his prophecy about "the conclusion of the system of things." (Matthew 24:3, 14)

Throughout the earth, the good news of the Kingdom—what the Kingdom is, what it will do, and how we can receive its blessings—is being preached in many many Lands, and in more than 400 languages.

Millions of Jehovah’s Witnesses zealously preach the Kingdom good news.

They come from "all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues." (Revelation 7:9)

The Witnesses conduct free home Bible studies with millions of people who want to know what the Bible really teaches.

What an impressive fulfillment of prophecy, especially since Jesus foretold that true Christians would be "objects of hatred by all people"!—Luke 21:17.

yes its all happening in the time of the end :)

yes we really are in the time of the end , and 1914 was the START of the last days . and now we are well along into the time of the end .

in more ways than one

But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up [with pride], lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.
2 timothy 3;1-5

i do keep throwing this thread up i wonder why? maybe it is because it is a most significant date in bible prophecy:)

i do keep throwing this thread up i wonder why? maybe it is because it is a most significant date in bible prophecy:)

Ok, let's see

Jehovah is God's only Name
God is not a Trinity
The Trinity is a pagan concept
Jesus is not God
Jesus is lesser than the father
Jesus was the Archangel Michael
The incarnate (human) Jesus did not have two natures
Jesus died on a stake
Jesus did not complete the work of salvation
Jesus did not physically rise from the dead
Jesus will not return at the second coming
The Holy Spirit is not a person
The Holy Spirit is not God
Salvation is not by grace through faith
Hell is not real
There is no conscious existence after death
Annihilationsim is true
There are two peoples of God
False Prophets are not recognizable
And there are Propetic dates that can be accurately set

Have I covered most of the core beliefs of the Jehovah's Witnesses?

Back