Hell is a Hoax

yes, Hell is a hoax .
The clergy have put fire into the word “hell,” the vital question is, Did the inspired Hebrew Bible writers say that conscious life and red-hot activity exist in Sheol or hell? No, quite the opposite! Instead of blazing fire it is described as a “land of darkness.” (Job 10:21) Instead of a place of soul-chilling shrieks it is described as a place of “silence.” (Ps. 115:17) oh dear the clergy have a lot to answer for.:rolleyes:

This is what I think: (sorry if my post is a bit short)
The same way how humanity develops materialistically, we also develop spiritually.
So in the time of Jesus, it was necessary to say hell was full of demons and couldrons and fire. It was just one way of getting the point across so that people would understand.

Re: Hell is the furnace [Purification]

That is my belief, 17th! :p I am my own worst enemy!

Love,

James

I wouldn't say worst enemy... Just, we can be our own obstacle..... End of the day it is you and only you that can decide. Sure you want a miracle be that miracle... You want to go to heaven, be the stairway... Want to go to hell then make the slide..... All in all, yea... judge not lest ye be judged or whatever, but you are really the judge and jury at the end of the day.... Judgement day when you approach that throne and ponder on what god will look like, I am sure he will be you. Like a mirror.... Who can truly judge you better than self? ;)

I wouldn't say worst enemy... Just, we can be our own obstacle..... End of the day it is you and only you that can decide. Sure you want a miracle be that miracle... You want to go to heaven, be the stairway... Want to go to hell then make the slide..... All in all, yea... judge not lest ye be judged or whatever, but you are really the judge and jury at the end of the day.... Judgement day when you approach that throne and ponder on what god will look like, I am sure he will be you. Like a mirror.... Who can truly judge you better than self? ;)

If God had a name what would it be?
And would you call it to his face?
If you were faced with him
In all his glory
What would you ask if you had just one question?

*And yeah, yeah, God is great
Yeah, yeah, God is good
Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah

What if God was one of us?
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make his way home

If God had a face what would it look like?
And would you want to see
If seeing meant that
you would have to believe
in things like heaven and in Jesus and the saints
and all the prophets (*)

Trying to make his way home
Back up to heaven all alone
Nobody calling on the phone
'cept for the Pope maybe in Rome(*)

Just trying to make his way home
Like a holy rolling stone
Back up to heaven all alone
Just trying to make his way home
Nobody calling on the phone
'cept for the Pope maybe in Rome

yes, Hell is a hoax .
The clergy have put fire into the word “hell,” the vital question is, Did the inspired Hebrew Bible writers say that conscious life and red-hot activity exist in Sheol or hell? No, quite the opposite! Instead of blazing fire it is described as a “land of darkness.” (Job 10:21) Instead of a place of soul-chilling shrieks it is described as a place of “silence.” (Ps. 115:17) oh dear the clergy have a lot to answer for.:rolleyes:

Darkness and silence = death. In a good world this is hell. Ceasing to be is scary to most. But when rich clergymen enslave peoples, beat them, rape them, work them to the bone then death, the peace of darkness and silence, is just too inviting. And so they fill it with torture instead. Because they were such holy and righteous men peddling such wonderful truths!!

I make charge against no-one Q. I merely point out the fact of evangelical history and how intentions do not always meet realities. I find evangelism often not to be what it is painted, that it is misunderstood. Rather than spreading the word to bring more people to God it can be viewed as a vanity of ego. That it takes converts to a message to keep propped up the validity of ones beliefs. That it is a selfish need for justification by having others change their beliefs to agree with you. I see this as especially true amongst certain cults like JW,s and Scientologists. I find it nauseating.

Tao

This is a familiar lament of the apostle Paul.

"Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:
The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:
But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel. What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice." - Philippians 1:15-18

Apparently, he wasn't too much bothered by it.

This is what I think: (sorry if my post is a bit short)
The same way how humanity develops materialistically, we also develop spiritually.
So in the time of Jesus, it was necessary to say hell was full of demons and couldrons and fire. It was just one way of getting the point across so that people would understand.
getting back to what sheol (hebrew) and Hades(Greek) really means , will mean that we can understand the meaning that Jesus meant . and one thing is for sure it was not the hellfire that the clergy have misled people with.

and even when Jesus spoke of gehenna , he was not meaning that people would be thrown in litral fire he was refering to total destruction .

Jesus indicated that when Judas died, there was no hope of a return for him. He did not live on in God’s memory. He went, not to Sheol, but to Gehenna. What is Gehenna?

Jesus condemned the religious leaders of his day because they made each of their disciples “a subject for Gehenna.” (Matthew 23:15) Back at that time, people were familiar with the Valley of Hinnom, an area used as a garbage dump where bodies of executed criminals who were deemed unworthy of a proper burial were deposited. Earlier, Jesus himself had made mention of Gehenna in his Sermon on the Mount. (Matthew 5:29, 30) Its symbolic meaning was clear to his listeners. Gehenna represented complete destruction without hope of a resurrection.

but religious leaders have told people lies about people going to a litral hellfire how bad is that :(

If God had a name what would it be?

here it is and it means HE CAUSES TO BECOME

That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth. PSALM 83;18

Darkness and silence = death.

YES THATS ABOUT IT mankinds common grave , all of the talk about people being roasted forever is evil indeed , what lies those so called religious leaders have promoted about God. :( the hose is on the hell of falsehood , and the truth of the bible is enlightenment indeed.:)

by having others change their beliefs to agree with you. I see this as especially true amongst certain cults like JW,s and Scientologists. I find it nauseating.

Tao
maybe you are missing the point and do not see that the GOODNEWS that JW are giving out, is not there own thoughts but it is all based on the bible.
And the message is all about GOODNEWS .:) and people do not change their beliefs for other people they change their beliefs because they want to be more inline with the bible and what it teaches . and getting inline with the purpose of God ,and doing his will is what it is all about .

The bible (Gods word)is like a 2 edged sword and can go very deep and can change out thoughts and actions. and it is always for our benefit .

For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints and [their] marrow, and [is] able to discern thoughts and intentions of [the] heart HEBREW 4;12

All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.
2 timothy 3;16-17

JW are only the message bringers , and it is GOODNEWS :)

What does the expression “feet shod with the equipment of the good news of peace” mean for Christians? (Ephesians 6:15) It means that we are prepared for action. We are ready to share the good news of God’s Kingdom on every suitable occasion. (Romans 10:13-15) yes the bible and what it says leads people to EVERLASTING LIFE

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. JOHN 17;3

maybe you are missing the point and do not see that the GOODNEWS that JW are giving out, is not there own thoughts but it is all based on the bible.
And the message is all about GOODNEWS .:) and people do not change their beliefs for other people they change their beliefs because they want to be more inline with the bible and what it teaches . and getting inline with the purpose of God ,and doing his will is what it is all about .

The bible (Gods word)is like a 2 edged sword and can go very deep and can change out thoughts and actions. and it is always for our benefit .

For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints and [their] marrow, and [is] able to discern thoughts and intentions of [the] heart HEBREW 4;12

All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.
2 timothy 3;16-17

JW are only the message bringers , and it is GOODNEWS :)

What does the expression “feet shod with the equipment of the good news of peace” mean for Christians? (Ephesians 6:15) It means that we are prepared for action. We are ready to share the good news of God’s Kingdom on every suitable occasion. (Romans 10:13-15) yes the bible and what it says leads people to EVERLASTING LIFE

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. JOHN 17;3
Maybe the faith is ignoring the blatantly obvious according to scriptures:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"...in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,..." (II Thessalonians 1:8,9) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"And if your hand makes you sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, than having two hands, to go into Hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched -- where 'their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.' " (Mark 9:43,44...reinforced by Isaiah 66:24. )
[/FONT]

"Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels,...'" (Matthew 25:41) " And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into everlasting life." (Matthew 25:46)

"Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and the books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead which were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:11-15)

"And being in torment in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame,...' " (Luke 16:23,24)

"But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Matthew 8:12).

"There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out." (Luke 13:28)

"And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life." (Matthew 25:46)

"I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you Whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into Hell. Yes, I tell you, fear Him." (Luke 12:4-5)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Then I saw a great white throne and Him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from His presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:10-15)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars -- their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." (Revelation 21:8)
[/FONT]

Pretty hard to miss these passages in the Bible, or to dismiss or consider them as metaphorical.

v/r

Q

[/FONT]

Maybe the faith is ignoring the blatantly obvious according to scriptures:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"...in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,..." (II Thessalonians 1:8,9) [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"And if your hand makes you sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, than having two hands, to go into Hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched -- where 'their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.' " (Mark 9:43,44...reinforced by Isaiah 66:24. )
[/FONT]

"Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels,...'" (Matthew 25:41) " And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into everlasting life." (Matthew 25:46)

"Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and the books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead which were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:11-15)

"And being in torment in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame,...' " (Luke 16:23,24)

"But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Matthew 8:12).

"There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out." (Luke 13:28)

"And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life." (Matthew 25:46)

"I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you Whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into Hell. Yes, I tell you, fear Him." (Luke 12:4-5)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Then I saw a great white throne and Him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from His presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:10-15)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars -- their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." (Revelation 21:8)
[/FONT]

Pretty hard to miss these passages in the Bible, or to dismiss or consider them as metaphorical.

v/r

Q

[/FONT]
so what is hell ?, is it what religious teachers have promoted or are the words sheol and hades meaning mankinds common grave . religious leaders have promoted evil thoughts ,but Gods thoughts are not .
and it is God who is able to rescue us from the grave .

And do not become fearful of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul;(or life) but rather be in fear of him that can destroy both soul and body in Ge·hen′na.

yes God has the power ,and those in his memory he can bring back to life . our hope rests with him . those in gehenna have no hope of a resurrection they are gone for good , total destruction.

not burning forever but no hope

If death is annihilation (non-existence) as the Watchtower teaches, then how can there be degrees of punishment as Matthew 10:14,15, and 11:20-24 clearly show? It will be “more tolerable” for Sodom and Gomorrah in the Day of Judgment than for those who saw the mighty works of Jesus. Are there degrees of non-existence?

How could degrees of punishment be either inflicted upon, or felt by, a non-existent or unconscious person? Wouldn’t the dead have to be conscious if there are degrees of punishment?

...no hope

There is hope... FOR everyone...

"But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine and which have not known the DEPTHS of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden" (Rev. 2:24).

The DEPTHS of Satan—teaches that what God does mostly, is HATE! He is a God of eternal hatred and vengeance. He is pictured as the chief of hypocrites. He tells mankind to love their enemies, but shows His perverted love toward mankind by torturing most of our loved-ones in fire for all eternity. God’s weak wish of saving all humanity is thwarted by the sovereign power of man’s supposed free will, and thus most of the human race will eternally hate and despise and curse their Creator for ever making them. This teaching of Satan has absolutely no redeeming value to it. God will be remembered eternally for being the greatest failure in the history of the universe. This doctrine is both the most evil and the most stupid teaching ever conceived.

But this is not true...

"But as it is written, ‘What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the human heart conceived, what God has prepared for those who love Him’--these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches everything, even the DEPTHS of God" (I Cor 2:10, Revised Standard Version).

The DEPTHS of God—teaches that what God does and is, is LOVE! He is a God fully capable of bringing the whole human race to repentance through judgments that cause man to learn righteousness. The purpose for man’s creation is to teach him obedience and love, so that he can be molded into the very Image of God Himself and thus be manifested as the Eternal Sons and Daughters of God in the Family of God. God’s plan brings unspeakable happiness to and pleasure to every creature in heaven and earth. God’s plan will be totally successful down to God’s very last wish and desire. Possessing the very character of God and His love for all His creatures is the most marvelous plan ever conceived by our all-wise and Loving God.

Amen to that.

Satan will not be victorious over the human race by bringing the majority of mankind down into a living eternal hellhole of torture, nor will God be a disgraceful failure in saving the world!

Amen to that.

....Who can truly judge you better than self? ;)

"For if we would JUDGE OURSELVES, we should not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world" (I Cor. 11:31-32).

Def - Chastened: 1 Correct by Punishment.

We are told that those who will spend eternity in this prison of pain (hell) have themselves chosen to spend eternity there - that God doesn’t send anyone to hell, but that people actually choose, themselves, to go there. Even a fool knows that no person would ever choose such a fate, but theologians (and perhaps others...) must somehow get God off of the hook of responsibility, for surely this place exists and will continue to exist for eternity they assure me.

Most of what happens in Revelation is symbolic

"...and he sent and SIGNIFIED it by his angel unto his servant John" (Rev. 1:1)

What does it mean to "signify?" Certainly this prophecy of the revelation or unveiling of Christ was written down (ver. 19), but it means more than just that. To "signify" has to do with signs and symbols.

In the dictionary:
"to make known by signs or words"
First definition of sign:
"any symbol ...that represents an idea"
That which, being external, represents or signifies something internal or spiritual.
The synonym for sign is: symbol.
There is no mistaking this language. The book of Revelation is written in SYMBOLS! So what is written externally, on paper, in symbols, has a SPIRITUAL meaning and application.

1 Corinthians 3:11-15 (New International Version)
11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. 14 If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward. 15 If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

God IS the lake of fire in revelation 'Purifying' us (that's EVERYONE) from sin...

God consumes with fire, the wood, hay and stubble in our lives. The things that don’t deserve to continue. But he REFINES the gold, silver, and precious stones (those doctrines and godly character traits of God’s spirit that abide the fire). It is figurative language, it is an analogy, it is a parable, it is metaphorical (where one thing is called another thing). Our lives have either qualities of character (which are likened to gold and precious stones, things of value to refine and retain), or gross lacks in character (which are likened to wood, hay, and stubble and which are not worthy to retain or preserve).

And just as real literal fire is used to refine and purify gold and precious metals, so God’s SPIRITUAL FIRE refines and purifies us from our sinful and carnal nature. And likewise, as real literal fire is used to burn up wood and stubble, so God’s all consuming SPIRITUAL FIRE will consume and burn up all the impurities in our life. These things MUST DIE. This purging is the SECOND DEATH. And whether the person God subjects to His consuming fire has many good qualities or none, the person himself shall be purged, purified, and SAVED BY GOD’S ALL-CONSUMING SPIRITUAL FIRE!!! We just read it in God’s Holy Word. How can any deny it? Every person who has ever lived will be subjected to the cleaning fire of God’s spirit.
Make no mistake, God will judge the wicked with great severity. However, ALWAYS FOR A BENEVOLENT PURPOSE:

"With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when Thy judgments are in the earth, THE INHABITANTS OF THE WORLD WILL LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Isaiah 26:9)

There will come a time when those who only knew how to blaspheme the name of God, will come to LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS. They will not just "hear" of righteousness, no, they will actually "LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS"!

The whole book of Isaiah speaks of judgments on Israel and on the nations. But the end of all these judgments is SALVATION TO ALL.

"Look unto me, and BE YE SAVED, ALL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by Myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness [as in, ‘For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; Who WILL HAVE ALL MEN TO BE SAVED, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth,’ I Tim. 2:3-4] , and shall not return, That unto me EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, EVERY TONGUE SHALL SWEAR" (See also: Phil. 2: 9-11 & I Cor. 12:3). (NOTE THE EVERY!)

"Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, MY COUNSEL SHALL STAND, and I WILL DO ALL MY PLEASURE ... I have spoken it, I WILL ALSO BRING IT TO PASS; I HAVE PURPOSED IT, I WILL ALSO DO IT"

NO ONE is going to suffer for eternity... The world is what God intended.

Amen to that.

If death is annihilation is it fair for someone who is an honorable and just man, but is not a Jehovah’s Witness, to receive exactly the same punishment as Adolph Hitler, Judas, or some other great criminal?

Satan will not be victorious over the human race by bringing the majority of mankind down into a living eternal hellhole of torture, nor will God be a disgraceful failure in saving the world!

Amen to that.
nice one , but when you say world ,are you meaning the planet or the world of mankind. because the bible does say that those without Godly devotion will not be saved.
Even as the Flood of that time wiped out an entire world of godless people, so the fiery tribulation that climaxes Messiah’s "presence" will rid our globe of those who ignore the Kingdom in favor of ‘doing their own thing.’ Happily, many who have ‘sought first God’s kingdom and his righteousness’ will survive to inherit everlasting life in a paradise earth. Will you be one of these?—Matthew 6:33; 24:37-39; 25:31-46.
Numerous prophecies of the Bible show that the coming "great tribulation" will affect "all the nations" on earth. (Psalm 2:2-9; Isaiah 34:1, 2; Jeremiah 25:31-33; Ezekiel 38:23; Joel 3:12-16; Micah 5:15; Habakkuk 3:1, 12, 13) But there will be survivors!—Isaiah 26:20, 21; Daniel 12:1; Joel 2:31, 32.

If death is annihilation is it fair for someone who is an honorable and just man, but is not a Jehovah’s Witness, to receive exactly the same punishment as Adolph Hitler, Judas, or some other great criminal?
the bible says that it will be the wicked that will be cut-off from the blessings in the future. and it is only the most high Jehovah and his son Jesus christ who are judging ones, good job about that because i dont want the job i only want the job of making known about GOODNEWS :)

i think it is more about being cutt-off from future blessings ,not about punishment ,and in the end it is up to Jehovah who he has in his memory when it comes to those who have fallen asleep in death . John 5;28-29 but i think that a person does really show whos side he is on by his attitude and actions . maybe they in the end choose to be cut-off.

Back